Straight Men & Women: What would you do....?

There's a guy at the dog food place I go to, new guy, who is like a caricature of a homosexual. Huge round wire lensed glasses, a flower behind his ears. Yes, flowers. Acts like he's love to do whatever. He creeps me out. Like an ugly bull dike with a chip on her shoulder looking for a fight. I just feel sorry for these people, they're dysfunctional and us pretending they're normal probably isn't helping.
And what sort of behavior do you suggest to "help" them?
If someone wanted to help, you mean? A psychiatrist specializes in mental conditions, I'd send them there.

There's a guy at the dog food place I go to, new guy, who is like a caricature of a homosexual. Huge round wire lensed glasses, a flower behind his ears. Yes, flowers. Acts like he's love to do whatever. He creeps me out. Like an ugly bull dike with a chip on her shoulder looking for a fight. I just feel sorry for these people, they're dysfunctional and us pretending they're normal probably isn't helping.
We feel the same way about you.
Yes, I know. Same way you were determined to pound the round peg in the square hole. The holes must be wrong, can't be you.

A Lesbian couple opened up an ice cream parlor. They called it "Lickety Splits".

Take the pass as a compliment and be a lady or gentleman and graciously decline.
A guy hitting on a guy isn't exactly the same thing as a gal hitting on a guy. There is no propaganda available that will make me think otherwise.

Because you find one 'icky' and not the other.

I can't tell you how many women have told me how amusing they find male outrage at being hit on by guys. That is what they deal with all the time, not just when you frequent your local gay bar.
Yes, I believe there is a difference between gender. I've been hit on by women, no big deal. Icky is a weird word for a fag hitting on a guy though. How old are you? 11?

A Lesbian couple opened up an ice cream parlor. They called it "Lickety Splits".

Take the pass as a compliment and be a lady or gentleman and graciously decline.
A guy hitting on a guy isn't exactly the same thing as a gal hitting on a guy. There is no propaganda available that will make me think otherwise.

Because you find one 'icky' and not the other.

I can't tell you how many women have told me how amusing they find male outrage at being hit on by guys. That is what they deal with all the time, not just when you frequent your local gay bar.
Yes, I believe there is a difference between gender. I've been hit on by women, no big deal. Icky is a weird word for a fag hitting on a guy though. How old are you? 11?

If you want to use a different term for your problem with a guy hitting on you feel free to come up with it- it is the most accurate term i have come up with for guys like you.

Well as far as I am concerned 'the secret' includes wanting to have sex, a certain fearless attitude towards sex, and the desire to provide pleasure to your partner.

So, you either have it or you don't............ ok...............

The desire to share pleasure can lead to a desire to learn how to do so better. Books- or a more experienced lover can both help when it comes to that. But if a person doesn't have a desire to share pleasure.....I dont' think learning techniques help much.

Hmm- to me- its like dancing. I would rather be with a woman who really wants to dance with ME- and obviously enjoys dancing with ME- than the best ballroom dancer who is just going through the motions.

I would think it be nearly impossible for a selfish or self-centered person to enjoy sex at it's best then.
Would you agree?

That would be my opinion also.

Though a truly self centered person might get great physical pleasure from receiving sex- unless there is something of a reciprocal nature to it, it wouldn't be much more than masturbation or dancing alone.

What would you say about someone that enjoys masturbation MORE than sex?

I am tempted by a flip answer. I guess like it would be like someone who prefers dancing alone in a room rather than dancing with a partner at a dance? Really it is none of my business, but I would suspect that there would be either some intimacy issues, or some really bad past sexual experience.

Or it could be someone who is just really, really lazy.

So, you either have it or you don't............ ok...............

The desire to share pleasure can lead to a desire to learn how to do so better. Books- or a more experienced lover can both help when it comes to that. But if a person doesn't have a desire to share pleasure.....I dont' think learning techniques help much.

Hmm- to me- its like dancing. I would rather be with a woman who really wants to dance with ME- and obviously enjoys dancing with ME- than the best ballroom dancer who is just going through the motions.

I would think it be nearly impossible for a selfish or self-centered person to enjoy sex at it's best then.
Would you agree?

Though a truly self centered person might get great physical pleasure from receiving sex- unless there is something of a reciprocal nature to it, it wouldn't be much more than masturbation or dancing alone.

I am tempted by a flip answer. I guess like it would be like someone who prefers dancing alone in a room rather than dancing with a partner at a dance? Really it is none of my business, but I would suspect that there would be either some intimacy issues, or some really bad past sexual experience.

Why would someone prefer to masturbate over being "serviced" though? (Can't be lazy in that case...) What was your "flip" answer going to be by the way?

Would you agree?

Why would someone prefer to masturbate over being "serviced" though? (Can't be lazy in that case...) What was your "flip" answer going to be by the way?

Well 'being serviced' would be an act of sex. I will refer to a blowjob as an example- receiving a blowjob from a woman who really wants to bring pleasure to me- and won't even let me try to reciprocate(at that moment) is a wonderful experience- and I know women who love giving blowjobs because of the control they exert.

However- I can see how someone who is really lazy- or who has intimacy issues- preferring to masturbate- because it requires not interaction with another person at all.

Nothing wrong with masturbation at all- but I prefer sex with a woman.

Would you agree?

Flip answer- 'sex addict'

Forum List

Back