Straight Man, Neutered Dog to Wed in Mass

Originally posted by OCA
Lets do it! The measure will say something to the effect of should there be a federal or statewide ban on gay marriage and basically will ask if you are for or against.

Hey glad to hear that you are for a tyrranical court system thwarting the will of the citizens, at least you admit it. I guess Democracy and the will of the people has no meaning , he? Your way of thinking is why this country is so screwed up.

Awww. Come on. Answer a straight question. I'll make is simple: Do you support turning all domestic policy issues over to popular vote?

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
What is you fascination with homosexuality? Are you concerned about your own? The though of two men having sex you find revolting (<i>so you say</i>), but you're more than ready to watch two women do the juicy. Double standard...Isn't it about time to drag your poor closeted self out into the daylight?

Old man, you're tired, old psychobabble bullshit about sexuality don't work anymore. You need to freshen up your arguments. Not even sure as to why i'm paying you one bit of attention seeing as you are about on the same level intellectually as Big D.

Also find where i've said that I want to watch a couple of subhuman dykes go at it. If you can find that quote i'll say you're right, if you can't will you admit you're wrong? Probably not seeing as you are wrong 100% of the time here and have never admitted as such.

Originally posted by mattskramer
Awww. Come on. Answer a straight question. I'll make is simple: Do you support turning all domestic policy issues over to popular vote?

Absolutely lets do it. Maybe we can get rid of most taxes, overturn Roe v Wade and all the other leftist bullshit thats been forced onto the majority over the past 40 years. Psssst little secret, yeah come closer, the country is conservative.

Now you answer a straight question Matts. Consensus here is you like to suck dicks, right or wrong?

Originally posted by OCA
Now you answer a straight question Matts. Consensus here is you like to suck dicks, right or wrong?

I have not seen the poll or a vote on the issue. Yet, I do not like to suck dick. Assuming that a consensus thinks that I do, this illustrates another example of how the majority can be wrong.

I have not seen the poll or a vote on the issue. Yet, I do not like to suck dick. Assuming that a consensus thinks that I do, this illustrates another example of how the majority can be wrong.

Well I say you are a liar as well as being ethically bankrupt.

Originally posted by OCA
Well I say you are a liar as well as being ethically bankrupt.

Name calling and mind-reading. The former is one of your best exhibited skills. The later is one of your worst.

Originally posted by OCA
Old man, you're tired, old psychobabble bullshit about sexuality don't work anymore. You need to freshen up your arguments. Not even sure as to why i'm paying you one bit of attention seeing as you are about on the same level intellectually as Big D.

Also find where i've said that I want to watch a couple of subhuman dykes go at it. If you can find that quote i'll say you're right, if you can't will you admit you're wrong? Probably not seeing as you are wrong 100% of the time here and have never admitted as such.

You can't debate a zealot. No proof presented to them can shake their beilief in their patently false assumptions. And you, by the way, fall into that category.

So, I'm wrong and you're still full of shit.

Name calling and mind-reading. The former is one of your best exhibited skills. The later is one of your worst.

People only reply when i've hit the nail on the head.

Originally posted by OCA
Absolutely lets do it. Maybe we can get rid of most taxes, overturn Roe v Wade and all the other leftist bullshit thats been forced onto the majority over the past 40 years. Psssst little secret, yeah come closer, the country is conservative.

Sure...nothing like anarchy. :asshole:

You can't debate a zealot. No proof presented to them can shake their beilief in their patently false assumptions. And you, by the way, fall into that category.

So, I'm wrong and you're still full of shit.

I guess that avatar of yours makes you what, open minded and moderate?

Bully, Bully, Bully when will you give up? You can't handle me, i'm way out of your league. Do yourself a favor and go over to the water jug and take a seat on the bench on this one, its a little too rough on the field for you right now knowing what a pansy pacifist you are.

Originally posted by OCA
People ONLY reply when i've hit the nail on the head.

Another example of mind-reading accompanied by a global assumption. Could it be that at least one person simply likes to argue? Give it up. I'm not interested.

Sure...nothing like anarchy. :asshole:

Old man the LSD must've seriously impaired you, since when has the will of the voter been considered anarchy? Oh I forgot you are for a very centralized government along the lines of lets say a Politburo and Kremlin or else things you believe in would never see the light of day seeing as how they are anathema to actual human nature.

Ok looks like i've figured Matts out and Bully has been laughed at for many months. Any other wrongthinking queer lovers out there want to come get some?

Originally posted by OCA
Ok looks like i've figured Matts out and Bully has been laughed at for many months. Any other wrongthinking queer lovers out there want to come get some?

LMAO - What a pompous, arrogant, and delusional comment. Wake up. You are the one at whom many of the laughs are directed.

Well, I will give OCA some credit. He did prove himself intellectually honest and consistent by saying that he would have all domestic policy decided by popular vote. Yet, it was disappointing when he stooped to making the debate personal by asking if I liked to suck dick and then by name-calling and assuming that I do like to suck dick. Oh well. I guess that I should expect such logic from him after having read his posts for so long. Good night.

LMAO - What a pompous, arrogant, and delusional comment. Wake up. You are the one at whom many of the laughs are directed.

Matts, Matts, Matts Prozac my friend, Prozac. If that doesn't work any mind clearing drug that will help you to see reality will do the trick. Maybe your boyfriend can help you drive to the pharmacy and fill the prescription.

Oops what was that sound? Oh that was just Matts falling to the irrelevant level here, the level where you get no legitimate debate just flames.

Forum List

Back