Straight From Dr. King's Mouth!

what really happened ---is that south africa did not participate in the
comprehensive MUSLIM BOYCOTT OF ISRAEL that began
around 1950 and was designed to be a STARVATION SIEGE
OF ISRAEL on the level of the STARVATION SIEGE
of Biafra that left more than a million biafran babies dead in
the dust--------1971 and for that matter on the level of the
starvation siege of east Jerusalem that resulted in the destruction of the
jewish community that had been there for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

therefore Israel continued to trade with south africa----
and the few american companies that were not cooperating
the islamo nazi pig boycott. Many american companies
caved to ISLAMIC BLACKMAIL Islamic techniques are
disgusting. An interesting reality of history---is that starvation
siege is one of the FAVORED mechanism of islamic genocide.
They murdered SEVERAL MILLION BIAFRANS that why ---
circa 1970---and lots of hindus fleeing the filth of
islamic terrorism-----hindu children dropped dead
of starvation in their tracks----relief blocked by
friendly isa respectors . A very distant relative of mine
is convinced that is how muslims got rid of all NON MUSLIMS
in arabia and scores of millions of christians and jews and
zoroastrians ----in other lands they invaded. He has --evidence.

keep in mind---people out there-----even in Iraq----arabic
was not the spoken language until-----the dogs of arabia invaded--
before that there were lots of CHRISTIANS, AND JEWS, AND
ZOROASTRIANS etc etc Now there are people there who claim
ARABS AS ANCESTORS (which is supposed to be a good thing
amongst muslims) Sudan was not an ARAB COUNTRY----until
the dogs of arabia got there-----now ---the kings of KHARTOUM
claim arab ancestry. Whole peoples disappear when muslims
invade-----in the early 70s----the starved corpses of Biafran babies
were TESTIMONY to how they disappear

"Ultimately, the alliance broke up because the expectations and interests of blacks and Jews began to diverge and conflict. Every major Jewish organization, with various degrees of hostility, opposed affirmative action, whereas blacks supported it.

There have been disputes over foreign policy as well. Since the 1970's, some Black leaders have emerged as major critics of Israel and political Zionism. Blacks are unhappy with Israelis intimate relations with South Africa, and the tendency of American Jews to rationalize these. As one politically active, thirty-five-year-old black lawyer, Melanie Lomax, put it, many younger blacks " don't respect my parents' generation that was so much in the pocket of the Jewish communityYounger blacks are intent on breaking that stranglehold." Kaufman adds: "For blacks like Lomax, Jews have become the enemy, the obstacle they must overcome in fighting for political and professional success."

Broken Alliance -- The Turbulent Times Between Blacks and Jews in America (review)

"During the 2000 Presidential election, Lee Alcorn, president of the Dallas NAACP branch, criticized Al Gore's selection of Senator Joe Lieberman for his Vice-Presidential candidate because Lieberman was Jewish. On a gospel talk radio show on station KHVN, Alcorn stated, "If we get a Jew person, then what I'm wondering is, I mean, what is this movement for, you know? Does it have anything to do with the failed peace talks?" ... "So I think we need to be very suspicious of any kind of partnerships between the Jews at that kind of level because we know that their interest primarily has to do with money and these kind of things."

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why does the Muslim animal lie and not post the rest of his post? This is how Muslim operate and why they shouldn't be trusted as far as you can spit. Check out how they mislead and lie in the name of Islam, from the same link:

...NAACP President Kweisi Mfume immediately suspended Alcorn and condemned his remarks. Mfume stated, "I strongly condemn those remarks. I find them to be repulsive, anti-Semitic, anti-NAACP and anti-American. Mr. Alcorn does not speak for the NAACP, its board, its staff or its membership. We are proud of our long-standing relationship with the Jewish community and I personally will not tolerate statements that run counter to the history and beliefs of the NAACP in that regard."[25]

Alcorn, who had been suspended three times in the previous five years for misconduct, subsequently resigned from the NAACP and started his own organization called the Coalition for the Advancement of Civil Rights. Alcorn criticized the NAACP, saying, "I can't support the leadership of the NAACP. Large amounts of money are being given to them by large corporations that I have a problem with."[25] Alcorn also said, "I cannot be bought. For this reason I gladly offer my resignation and my membership to the NAACP because I cannot work under these constraints."[26]

Alcorn's remarks were also condemned by the Reverend Jesse Jackson, Jewish groups and George W. Bush's rival Republican presidential campaign. Jackson said he strongly supported Lieberman's addition to the Democratic ticket, saying, "When we live our faith, we live under the law. He [Lieberman] is a firewall of exemplary behavior."[25] Al Sharpton, another prominent African-American leader, said, "The appointment of Mr. Lieberman was to be welcomed as a positive step."[27] The leaders of the American Jewish Congress praised the NAACP for its quick response, stating that: "It will take more than one bigot like Alcorn to shake the sense of fellowship of American Jews with the NAACP and black America... Our common concerns are too urgent, our history too long, our connection too sturdy, to let anything like this disturb our relationship."[28]

You're dismissed Muzzie boy, now go stick your ass up in the air at the mosque for regrouping. Ha ha ha!

Last edited:
The NAACP leadership still kowtows and sells out to the zionist pukes.

Which is why the organization is barely relevant today with American blacks........ :cool:
Oh so you want them to be more like the Nation of Islam animals that you belong to. Ha ha ha. No thanks. Notice anybody that doesn't follow this scumbags ignorance and bigotry is immediately sidelined. If the NAACP was so irrelevant then why did you provide a quote from one of it's representatives? Ooops!

The NAACP leadership still kowtows and sells out to the zionist pukes.

Which is why the organization is barely relevant today with American blacks........ :cool:
Let me know when you've eaten enough shit, Muzzie boy.

Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.
:lol: Roudy having a totally gay fantasy..... :lol: :lol:
I would say that you are barking up the wrong tree, but apparently that is your natural voice. Wow, 300 million sperm cells, and you were the quickest?!

Can I borrow your brain? I'm building an idiot.

Forum List

Back