Stovetop BBQ chicken

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
This recipe is soo easy its not even a recipe. Just take some chicken breasts (I use with bone for this) or whatever and place into a large saucepan. Take your favorite BBQ sauce and pour into the pot covering chicken. ( I water mine down a bit because it usually takes alot od BBQsauce, but it is not necessary.) SLOW cook until done. (Just under a boil. I also leave the lid on the pot. You dont want it to boil!! Makes a really tender and juicy chicken.

sounds good. Although you know who would probably say it's too spicy! Heathen.

For slow and easy, do you use a crock pot? I love mine.

That sounds pretty good! I would think you could use a crock pot too Moi!!!

Honestly I dont use a crockpot for this recipe cause it doesnt take that long to cook. It can be done in an hour. As long as you dont boil it, it comes out very tender. Dont get me wrong..you can use a crockpot.

Jim likes BBQ stuff no??? Just let him pick out the BBQ sauce. The Jack Daniels BBQ sauce is excellent!! Even my non drinking Mormon wife likes it!!! :D

BBQ Chicken...:puke:

Sounds like Jim and I are a lot alike, I can't stand spicy food either.

SPICY?!?!??! Spicy!??!?!?! You find BBQ sauce SPICY?!?!? What the HELL is wrong with you?!?!?!? :)

Not bad at all. I admittedly didn't eat much, but that's only because I don't feel well and wasn't too hungry.

I'd make it again though, and that in itself is a compliment!

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'd make it again though, and that in itself is a compliment!

Thanks Moi!!

Jim...be still my beating heart!!!! :D

Forum List

Back