Stossel Rips ObamaCare

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9GMKK_fWKg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9GMKK_fWKg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9GMKK_fWKg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9GMKK_fWKg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Of course, if you can't get the money to pay for the "breakthroughs" Stossels talks about at the beginning of his clip, you won't be able to get them either, but who cares.

Of course, if you can't get the money to pay for the "breakthroughs" Stossels talks about at the beginning of his clip, you won't be able to get them either, but who cares.

I guess the 85% who are happy with their healthcare care.

I don't care if he joined NPR.. the guy has a good track record on investigative reporting

Re: the sig-

Pretty soon there will be no one on the other side that you respond to...and if we did that, we'd live in an echo chamber the way the left does.

My theory about the leftist board members is that they are not evil, nor even misguided, it's just that they are not aware of all the material that we on the right are.

I have heard several mainstream broadcast media, anchors on the major channels, act surprised when a subject that roils us on the right, such as the news about ACORN, or questions about huge weaknesses in ObamaCare, and I believe that they are actually unaware of these questions.

Check this out:
"Stephanopoulos appeared on The Sean Hannity Show and New York radio station WOR's The Steve Malzberg Show, where both Hannity and Malzberg suggested to Stephanopoulos that he ask Obama about Ayers."
Right-wing radio hosts suggested "damn good" Ayers question to Stephanopoulos day before Dem debate | Media Matters for America

He didn't know about Ayers!!

My theory is that if all were as familiar with our concerns, if they were covered by mainstream press and news outlets, everyone would be pretty much right wing.

So, you should consider interacting with the folks who, and I admit can be wearing, on the left.

The End.

I don't care if he joined NPR.. the guy has a good track record on investigative reporting

Pretty soon there will be no one on the other side that you respond to...and if we did that, we'd live in an echo chamber the way the left does.

My theory about the leftist board members is that they are not evil, nor even misguided, it's just that they are not aware of all the material that we on the right are.

I have heard several mainstream broadcast media, anchors on the major channels, act surprised when a subject that roils us on the right, such as the news about ACORN, or questions about huge weaknesses in ObamaCare, and I believe that they are actually unaware of these questions.

Check this out:
"Stephanopoulos appeared on The Sean Hannity Show and New York radio station WOR's The Steve Malzberg Show, where both Hannity and Malzberg suggested to Stephanopoulos that he ask Obama about Ayers."
Right-wing radio hosts suggested "damn good" Ayers question to Stephanopoulos day before Dem debate | Media Matters for America

My theory is that if all were as familiar with our concerns, if they were covered by mainstream press and news outlets, everyone would be pretty much right wing.

So, you should consider interacting with the folks who, and I admit can be wearing, on the left.

The End.

Oh... I continually interact with those on the 'opposite side'.. that is not the problem... it is the loonies, like those listed, that are the problem... the ones that flat out misrepresent, post debunked 'facts', and that are completely irrational in their hyper-partisanship... so much so that any conversation with them is absolutely pointless

**edit**... and I need to expand those on that list... and if you notice it is NOT just loonies from one side... it is also inclusive of KMAN, the Basshole, Sunni, etc

Last edited:

Check this out:

The End.

Oh... I continually interact with those on the 'opposite side'.. that is not the problem... it is the loonies, like those listed, that are the problem... the ones that flat out misrepresent, post debunked 'facts', and that are completely irrational in their hyper-partisanship... so much so that any conversation with them is absolutely pointless

**edit**... and I need to expand those on that list... and if you notice it is NOT just loonies from one side... it is also inclusive of KMAN, the Basshole, Sunni, etc

I get your point, but remember that when you respond to them with articulate, cogent, well documented arguments, they are not the only ones who read them.

Check this out:

The End.

I get your point, but remember that when you respond to them with articulate, cogent, well documented arguments, they are not the only ones who read them.

Yet they continue, in their troll fashion, to spout off the same crap over and over and over again... when you argue with an idiot, even if you try and do it articulately, it still only empowers their troll behavior... a rational and reasonable opponent will debate and good can come of it... responding to these trolls accomplishes nothing... the more people ignore them and don't respond, the less of their needed attention they will receive... and they generally leave to troll somewhere else where they can get their attention

I guess the 85% who are happy with their healthcare care.

Of course -- because the 85% you mentionned really all had to test their healthcare.

I might have been happy with the 1st gen airbags on cars, but maybe the people that died when that airbag opened too fast in their faces were very happy.

Everyone always wants better.... but like with the 1st generation airbags.... you had to pay for your next upgrade in subsequent model years... you did not get it for free or at the expense of someone else... your airbag, nor your personal responsibility for taking care of yourself, are anyone's responsibility but your own

Forum List

Back