Storybook begining for March -"in like a lion"

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
While the crazy left is ranting about Polar Bears and how life will never be the same after global warming allegedly caused by U.S. decadence it seems that the world goes on almost like a cliche with the winds of March. If the four or six year insanity of World War 2 with the east coast of the U.S. lit up with sinking ships every week and the English Channel littered with rusting WW2 hulks and all that oil spilling into the oceans didn't tip the world into extinction why would we think cow farts are going to cause drought (or flooding) in Africa today? It's a political scam. After WW2 and the craziness of non-stop Atomic bomb testing all over the freaking globe the climate eggheads during the 60's told us that we were headed for a new ice age. That was before the climate egg heads saw a way to put their fat asses in a new Lexus with fake data and government grants.

I evacuated for a hurricane in 1964, and we got a CAT 3 that did a lot of damage. I didn't evacuate again till 1999. That's 35 years later! He veered off and we didn't get a drop. I evacuated in 2016 and she hit but skimmed us. And and then AGAIN in in 2017 and we got hammered pretty good.

Something's going on. At this juncture it does NOT matter if is manmade or Mother Nature is just pissed, we will have to make the adjustments. She will not bend to MAN'S will. Period.

I evacuated for a hurricane in 1964, and we got a CAT 3 that did a lot of damage. I didn't evacuate again till 1999. That's 35 years later! He veered off and we didn't get a drop. I evacuated in 2016 and she hit but skimmed us. And and then AGAIN in in 2017 and we got hammered pretty good.

Something's going on. At this juncture it does NOT matter if is manmade or Mother Nature is just pissed, we will have to make the adjustments. She will not bend to MAN'S will. Period.
Its' a CIA/Mossad plot.

Let'see, you live in a hurricane prone area

Is there a point to be made here? You live in a hurricane prone area and were hit in '64 when climate scientists were predicting a new ice age and you got hammered again a half a century later and you think "something is going on"?

Is there a point to be made here? You live in a hurricane prone area and were hit in '64 when climate scientists were predicting a new ice age and you got hammered again a half a century later and you think "something is going on"?
How many times are your going to repeat that lie, liar?

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?

In the thirty years leading up to the 1970s, available temperature recordings suggested that there was a cooling trend. As a result some scientists suggested that the current inter-glacial period could rapidly draw to a close, which might result in the Earth plunging into a new ice age over the next few centuries. This idea could have been reinforced by the knowledge that the smog that climatologists call ‘aerosols’ – emitted by human activities into the atmosphere – also caused cooling. In fact, as temperature recording has improved in coverage, it’s become apparent that the cooling trend was most pronounced in northern land areas and that global temperature trends were in fact relatively steady during the period prior to 1970.

At the same time as some scientists were suggesting we might be facing another ice age, a greater number published contradicting studies. Their papers showed that the growing amount of greenhouse gasses that humans were putting into the atmosphere would cause much greater warming – warming that would exert a much greater influence on global temperature than any possible natural or human-caused cooling effects.

By 1980 the predictions about ice ages had ceased, due to the overwhelming evidence contained in an increasing number of reports that warned of global warming. Unfortunately, the small number of predictions of an ice age appeared to be much more interesting than those of global warming, so it was those sensational 'Ice Age' stories in the press that so many people tend to remember.

GlobalCooling.JPG

The fact is that around 1970 there were 6 times as many scientists predicting a warming rather than a cooling planet. Today, with 30+years more data to analyse, we've reached a clear scientific consensus: 97% of working climate scientists agree with the view that human beings are causing global warming.

How many times are your going to repeat that lie, liar?

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?

In the thirty years leading up to the 1970s, available temperature recordings suggested that there was a cooling trend. As a result some scientists suggested that the current inter-glacial period could rapidly draw to a close, which might result in the Earth plunging into a new ice age over the next few centuries. This idea could have been reinforced by the knowledge that the smog that climatologists call ‘aerosols’ – emitted by human activities into the atmosphere – also caused cooling. In fact, as temperature recording has improved in coverage, it’s become apparent that the cooling trend was most pronounced in northern land areas and that global temperature trends were in fact relatively steady during the period prior to 1970.

At the same time as some scientists were suggesting we might be facing another ice age, a greater number published contradicting studies. Their papers showed that the growing amount of greenhouse gasses that humans were putting into the atmosphere would cause much greater warming – warming that would exert a much greater influence on global temperature than any possible natural or human-caused cooling effects.

By 1980 the predictions about ice ages had ceased, due to the overwhelming evidence contained in an increasing number of reports that warned of global warming. Unfortunately, the small number of predictions of an ice age appeared to be much more interesting than those of global warming, so it was those sensational 'Ice Age' stories in the press that so many people tend to remember.

GlobalCooling.JPG

The fact is that around 1970 there were 6 times as many scientists predicting a warming rather than a cooling planet. Today, with 30+years more data to analyse, we've reached a clear scientific consensus: 97% of working climate scientists agree with the view that human beings are causing global warming.

Which is impressing who exactly??:bye1:

Seriously...........outside of the little community of climate scientists and the true believers that have been suckered by them, where is that 97% impacting things in the real world, specifically in terms of energy policy?

Want to know the answer that is not debatable?

Its not impacting shit!!!:iyfyus.jpg:

Show me otherwise...............and links please!!:thankusmile:

Forum List

Back