Story changed: Osama didn't have gun, didn't use wife as human shield...lol!

Latest News:

Osama bin Laden was suffering from arthritis, could barely move, and tried to surrender when US forces pushed his pleading wife aside and opened fire on the poor wreched site. Then they kicked his dog, "George W" in the head. After sodomizing his wife, the US forces grabbed the body of bin Laden, stuck it into a large Hefty garbage bag and left the scene.

Well so much for improving our image with the foreigners.

If we already screwed up & assassinated an unarmed leader then why the hell did we have to give him a proper burial at sea?

Couldn't we have covered him in pig guts, chopped off his head & stuck it on a fence post outside the White House for all to see, spit on, kick around or what ever? I am sure a whole lot of 9/11 victims & families would have loved to be first in line for that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBz3PqA2Fmc]YouTube - Seinfeld - The Magic Loogie, Reconstruction[/ame]​

I guess they could have been confused on the facts, it can happen in such a raid.

The important thing is they are bothering to correct any misconception.

How long did Bush stick to STORIES about Tillman and Jessica Lynch?

Just as Obama had nothing to do with the narrative on How Osama died, Bush had NOTHING to do with either of those stories you dumb ass.

Story changed: Osama didn't have gun, didn't use wife as human shield...lol!

In the words of Dick Cheney, "So?"

For the record.... I do not give one good rats ass how Osama was killed. I do not care if he was shot out of hand or given a chance to surrender. I do say if the Seal Team says they gave him the opportunity to surrender that I chose to BELIEVE them.

He was a mass murderer and deserved to die. He set himself up as a power equal to a Country and declared war on the US. Our Forces had every right to kill him ON sight.

A trial would have been a farce. A waste of time and public boon for Bin Laden and no one else.

As to the claim Bush needed him killed? Bush is NOT President and had nothing to do with the military mission assigned to capture or kill Bin Laden once he left Office. Or are we now loony enough to think Obama would cover for Bush when he openly tried to make charges against the previous Administration when he took office?

For the record.... I do not give one good rats ass how Osama was killed. I do not care if he was shot out of hand or given a chance to surrender. I do say if the Seal Team says they gave him the opportunity to surrender that I chose to BELIEVE them.

He was a mass murderer and deserved to die. He set himself up as a power equal to a Country and declared war on the US. Our Forces had every right to kill him ON sight.

A trial would have been a farce. A waste of time and public boon for Bin Laden and no one else.

As to the claim Bush needed him killed? Bush is NOT President and had nothing to do with the military mission assigned to capture or kill Bin Laden once he left Office. Or are we now loony enough to think Obama would cover for Bush when he openly tried to make charges against the previous Administration when he took office?

While I agree with the first half, the second half, not so much.

It was Obama that shielded Bush from any wrongdoing. The billions missing in Iraq. The lies to trick the American people into Iraq. Considering what Bush did to the Justice Department and all his other fiascoes, Obama was extremely magnanimous.

When the left wing was clamoring for "trials", it was Obama that said, "We need to move on" and on he moved.

Can't the right wing look at any recent even and take it for what it is and quit trying to reinvent history?

Forum List

Back