Story changed: Osama didn't have gun, didn't use wife as human shield...lol!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Imagine that, they can't even get their lies straight! :lol:

The White House backed away Monday evening from key details in its narrative about the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, including claims by senior U.S. officials that the Al Qaeda leader had a weapon and may have fired it during a gun battle with U.S. forces.

Officials also retreated from claims that one of bin Laden’s wives was killed in the raid and that bin Laden was using her as a human shield before she was shot by U.S. forces.

Read more: White House modifies Osama bin Laden account - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

i heard he wasn't killed while sitting on the toilet, humming to himself, and reading a newspaper or while being surprised by Navy SEALs while wearing bright red lipstick, trying on ladies’ clothing, sashaying in front of a full-length mirror, and saying, “Who’s the prettiest little girl? Osama's the prettiest little girl!”

Osama Bin Laden Killed While Sitting On Toilet, Nation Likes To Imagine

I guess they could have been confused on the facts, it can happen in such a raid.

The important thing is they are bothering to correct any misconception.

How long did Bush stick to STORIES about Tillman and Jessica Lynch?

The White House backed away Monday evening from key details in its narrative about the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, including claims by senior U.S. officials that the Al Qaeda leader had a weapon and may have fired it during a gun battle with U.S. forces.

Officials also retreated from claims that one of bin Laden’s wives was killed in the raid and that bin Laden was using her as a human shield before she was shot by U.S. forces.

Read more: White House modifies Osama bin Laden account - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Ummm, he's dead. Isn't THAT the thing we should be focused on here? I don't care if they killed Bin Laden with a potato gun. They killed him. Huzzah!

Imagine that, they can't even get their lies straight! :eusa_liar:

White House modifies Osama bin Laden account - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Does it really matter. That sorry piece of human excrement is dead. We killed him. He was living lavishly, while sending others to death. Case closed. I am not a fan of Obama, but I give him high marks for this mission.

Yeah there's a lot of weird stuff about this, that's why when a bureacrat speaks, I don't assume it's all true.

Wait for stuff to come out, and 99% of the time the government either is wrong, exaggerating, or is just outright lying.

Main thing is that he IS dead, and Obama should get his just due on this mission.
I don't care if Osama had a pink squirt gun....I don't care if the bullet that nailed him was drenched in pigs blood, the trophy is dead, that was the mission.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I heard he was wearing a dress when they caught him. Oh wait! That the bullshit they made up about Jefferson Davis at the end of the Civil War. To the killers belong the filmrights!

Main thing is that he IS dead, and Obama should get his just due on this mission.
I don't care if Osama had a pink squirt gun....I don't care if the bullet that nailed him was drenched in pigs blood, the trophy is dead, that was the mission.

Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Osama, Obama,
Can you really tell the difference?​

He's dead. Who gives a shit whether or not he was holding a gun.

Look at how many versions of the bible are out there. In one version you're damned, in another rewarded. Ahh! Martin Luther. Look what you started.

The "Pet Rock" of the 16th century. The Bible. Everybody bought one, but how many people could read ? Maybe that was the beginning of the public school system.

I like to think that his final moments were filled with regret and terror and that he was absolutely scared shitless.

Ummm, he's dead. Isn't THAT the thing we should be focused on here? I don't care if they killed Bin Laden with a potato gun. They killed him. Huzzah!
Emerging conflict in the narrative usually suggests that somebody is lying and the obvious question is, why? One very strong possibility is the specific order was to kill him, not capture him.

If he was in fact armed and defending, and he was engaged by more than one or two SEALs, every one of whom are expert marksmen who are armed with sophisticated close range weapons, we may rest assured bin Laden would have been hit by more than one round in the forehead -- which follows the style of a "hit." And the story about him hiding behind a woman could be cover to make that one bullet in the head more credible.

I believe George W. Bush did not want bin Laden captured because of what that blood relative of the Saudi Royal Family was capable of revealing. And much that Bush did during the seven years that he sat on his hands while bin Laden ran free strongly supports that suspicion.

I am as suspicious about this expedient disposal of potentially embarrassing commentary as I was about the unprecedented rate of speed at which the execution (disposal) of Timothy McVeigh was carried out. I have absolutely no doubt this was done because government didn't want the public hearing what McVeigh had to say.

Last edited:
I like to think that his final moments were filled with regret and terror and that he was absolutely scared shitless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjzKiEs_pHI]YouTube - James Cagney in White Heat - Top of the World[/ame]

It does matter if this is just another one of Obuma's lies!

It does matter if this is just another one of Obuma's lies!

Famous line from the movie: "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence"

"This is the West, sir.
When the legend becomes fact, print the legend".

:eusa_shhh:

Now come on, you guys. You KNOW there are going to be LOTS of stories floating around. For years.

Forum List

Back