Storms Bear Down on Gulf Coast. Must be Trump's Fault?

Cat 1.......and there are 2............now time for the Weather Channel to hype it............

The one that is predicted to be a cat 1 .........cone is heading straight for me.........LOL

Welcome to the Gulf Coast. where the DNC hardly ever gets Pres votes.....

Lying crybaby Democrats blame Trump for everything because they are deranged. I suppose they expect the President to wave a magic wand and make them disappear just like they expected them to do with COVID. Democrats mantra: "It's all Trump's fault!" :crybaby::boo_hoo14:

Maybe he can use his sharpie to draw the imaginary line of the storms making a circle and going back out to sea. It'll all be better soon. It's just one person, it's just a few people, it's just fifteen or so people....fast forward...it's just 175K+ people. It is what it is.

Lying crybaby Democrats blame Trump for everything because they are deranged. I suppose they expect the President to wave a magic wand and make them disappear just like they expected them to do with COVID. Democrats mantra: "It's all Trump's fault!" :crybaby::boo_hoo14:

Maybe he can use his sharpie to draw the imaginary line of the storms making a circle and going back out to sea. It'll all be better soon. It's just one person, it's just a few people, it's just fifteen or so people....fast forward...it's just 175K+ people. It is what it is.
Could be worse.......like the fires in California..........no water............etc.........

We have plenty of Water here.........and FOSSIL FUELS...........lol

THE DEMOCRAT'S NEW 2020 ELECTION MESSAGE IS CLEAR:
  1. Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  2. Dec. 2019 before Impeachment: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  3. May 2019 before Mueller: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  4. April 2018 after losing the Supreme Court: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  5. March 2017 after defeating ISIS: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  6. January 2017 as Trump was being inaugurated: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  7. November 2016 after winning the election: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  8. June 2015 after announcing the intention to run: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country. :smoke:

2. Dec. 2019 before Impeachment: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  3. May 2019 before Mueller: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  4. April 2018 after losing the Supreme Court: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  5. March 2017 after defeating ISIS: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  6. January 2017 as Trump was being inaugurated: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  7. November 2016 after winning the election: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country.
  8. June 2015 after announcing the intention to run: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country. :smoke:
Exactly. He banned flights from China to stop Corona virus and was called a racist by Democrats. Now the Democrats day he didn't do enough.

Maybe he will be smart for a change and not start drawing his own dumbass weather maps and predict the storm to hit Boston. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I know all the wildfires burning California down again must be Trump’s fault. He probably flew out here in Air Force One and personally lit every damn last one of them. He did it just go piss Pelosi and Schiff off. Yeah that's it.

Exactly. He banned flights from China to stop Corona virus and was called a racist by Democrats. Now the Democrats day he didn't do enough.
He wasn't called racist, he was called late.

I know all the wildfires burning California down again must be Trump’s fault. He probably flew out here in Air Force One and personally lit every damn last one of them. He did it just go piss Pelosi and Schiff off. Yeah that's it.
Now.. now.. get a grip

Now.. now.. get a grip
You people need to stop with your communist thought process. Leftist are bunch of loon's that blame everything on the President of the United States of America knowing it is a lie.

The Weather people came out with a statistic ...."the last time two tropical storms were in the Gulf at the same time was 1959" as if that's ancient history.

Stop with your lies. He was called "racist."

Bitch slap!

Maybe he will be smart for a change and not start drawing his own dumbass weather maps and predict the storm to hit Boston. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
He has been the cool hand of leadership since day one.

Not to worry, he will get out his favorite Sharpie and divert the storm.
His track was wrong?

That depends... did he use his magic sharpie to make them go there? If so, then yes, trump's fault.
So he drew out the storm track. Big deal. The coach often draws out plays for the team.

Forum List

Back