storms are bad

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
they hit here and caused a hug amount of home destroyed , and not its going through ALABAMA its killed over 200 , the destruction is wow 1 ,

and its not done its still headed east . it cover three states , maybe it was the texan christian that praying for rain in texas ? you know texans cant get shit right they probably just mist their intended target ?

but damn at theses time I feel we are responsible for each other .

three beers and sappy

There is a thread on another subject, Politics, I think, where there are some of the far out fruitcakes argueing that we have no responsibility to each other at all. Anyone that can look at the devestation in our southern states and still believe that, is obviously mentally incompetant.

• Banned
There is a thread on another subject, Politics, I think, where there are some of the far out fruitcakes argueing that we have no responsibility to each other at all. Anyone that can look at the devestation in our southern states and still believe that, is obviously mentally incompetant.

argue with teabaggers ,
we were hit too just no deaths but allot of people without homes , possessions , volunteers out the butt , people care , but not people from taxas I guess ,

our country is in worse shape then we know .
our motto should read "every man for himself " oh insurance will take care of that .

but people in the south as well as mid-west you should get an advocate . insurances are already shitting on people , a guy had a tree fall on his house , the insurance said they would only remove the part of the tree on the house not the rest .

Forum List

Back