Stormfront White Nationalists Showing Overwhelming Support For Ron Paul

Oh the kind of people who worship at the temple of Ayn Rand weren't CONVINCED by Rand.

They were already prepared for the message she preached by this society whose philosophical underpinnings are based on godless materialism

What Rand's tripe does is give some sort of childish philosophy smokescreen to the kids who aren't quite smart enough to see how vapid her message really is.

But my point here is that few of those worshippers actually ever read her books. Her screeds are deadly dull and way beyond the ability of most of this boards conservatives to actually read.

They're just told that she is smart by their masters and they, being rather weak willed and weak minded people, they cling to the hope she is actually smart.

Last edited:
To blacks anything you say can be seen as racism even if it wasnt your intent. They use it as a crutch. I am not saying there is not racism. I see it all the time it goes both ways. But if you cry wolf to many times people tend to not listen!

You know how I know that you're excusing your racism?

:eusa_whistle:

What ever.. Again only whites can be racist right.. :cuckoo:

Nope.

But there's no doubt that you are :thup:

We think that materialism and wealth is our salvation. .

Who is "we," asshole? Why don't you try speaking for yourself? I know the concept of the individual is a tough one for you extreme lefties, but give it a shot.

We is US asshole... I know that the concept of community is tough for you extreme righties, but give it a shot.

Do YOU personally think wealth and materialism are YOUR salvation, asshole?

Actually, conservatives have a very strong sense of community. Hence their resistance to those policies that devalue it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back