Stormfront White Nationalists Showing Overwhelming Support For Ron Paul

What has always surprised me is the number of Jewish Republicans.

The White Supremacists and Holocaust Deniers share many of the same premises about "Real Americans" - they do not like blacks, latinos, or Jews. The see America as fundamentally a white Christian anglo saxon nation. These far Right coalitions are constantly talking about how "outsiders" are eroding "Borders, Language, Culture". They come from families which have increasingly learned how to hide their antisemitism - but if you get them in private, their fear and hatred of Jews surfaces.

The American Nazi party supports men like Pat Buchanan because he wants to return America to Real Americans: White Christians. Talk Radio pundits preach against liberal tolerance of "outsiders". They accuse Leftist relativism & multiculturalism of undermining English at the institutional level. They hate and fear outside groups. In the 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's their antisemitism was socially acceptable - so you could see them coming. Today, these people are much more careful about their words only because they have to be.

Question for Jewish Republicans: why do you stay in a party that accepts social groups who hate you? A diminishing, but still very real segment of your party fought hard to keep Jews out of country clubs, schools, and housing communities. They believe that a small cadre of Jewish bankers are controlling the world, and that pro Israel zionists control American foreign policy. Nixon called out to these groups when he implied that corrupt Jewish liberals controlled Hollywood and the media

Worse: the antisemitic right is afraid to "go public" with their views, so you rarely see them talk openly in public forums. The GOP allows them to stay, so long as they limit their rhetoric to "Borders, Language, Culture" and "Real Americans" . . . without specifying who the non-Real Americans are, and how much hatred there is for them.

One more homeland attack and the "Real America" cult will look for a scapegoat.

Welcome to Weimar Folks. God Help Us.

Last edited:
Fucking hypocrite. Anti-semitism is rampant - and growing - on the LEFT.

Hopefully we can save this nation for our children!

Yeah, Native Americans once hoped the same thing.

Dude let it go. Native Americans lost the War a long time ago. It's over. You can't go back. They were defeated and they will never reclaim their nation. It just aint gonna happen. Carrying all that hate in you over something that's not ever gonna change is very unhealthy. I'm not trying to be rude here either. But at some point you just have to let it go. They lost,it really is over. Try to deal with it and get over it. Good luck. I really mean it.

Last edited:

Dude let it go. Native Americans lost the War a long time ago. It's over. You can't go back. They were defeated and they will never reclaim their nation. It just aint gonna happen. Carrying all that hate in you over something that's not ever gonna change is very unhealthy. I'm not trying to be rude here either. But at some point you just have to let it go. They lost,it really is over. Try to deal with it and get over it. Good luck. I really mean it.

Son, there is no hate involved. Hate is for weak minds. However, I like to remind the racists of their "white" history. It ain't pretty...

You know what the problem is... there never was a war on their part. Not until we FORCED our will upon them, anyways. We(us white people) showed up, thought we were "better" than them and violently intruded on their world(as they knew it).

We were wrong. There is no doubt about it. We were wrong with the Native Americans, we were wrong in Shipping Black Africans to the "New World" as slave labor, we were wrong. Why don't you get that?

We fucked up. Period. We think that materialism and wealth is our salvation. But it is going to damn us... sure as the day is long.

Oh, sock.

Butthurt over breaking the rules and keeps having to re-spawn.

See you in your next incarnation I guess.

Or maybe you are one of them.

I don't know, nor do I care.

But you keep responding. You must care about something.

It must be that TV-generated syndrome.

"Did see that RadiomanATL? He's picking on those poor innocent Jews who have already suffered so much. Remember the holocau$t?"

Just because I keep responding doesn't mean that I know or care if I have jewish blood in me.

And is that third to last sentence even English?

Having to ban me is the clearest indication that I am right, not that i needed the clarification.

Actually, getting banned from this board requires a really high level of douchebaggery, because the mods are actually pretty reasonable and fair.

'douchebaggery'

Or could it be that you don't allow people who have graduated from high school?

It's a valid word... look it up. And it describes your sorry racist ass perfectly, guy.

You rant about non-whites, but man, I think Asian, black and hispanic women are gorgeous.

Forum List

Back