stormfront website down

irosie91

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
? breaking news ------the stormfront website has been removed from cyberspace. For some 20
years it was the GO-TO site for Nazi philosophy-------but lately it made the fatal mistake of
expressing------not just "jooo-hate" -----but ALSO <gasp> ISLAMOPHOBIA

Should Network Solutions LLC be forced to host Stormfront's website against their wishes? I think not.

What are we gonna do when we need opinions to combat the dark menace?

I've not verified this fully yet as it's been a crazy week, but the statement I heard is that it was actually the domain name registrar who pulled/took/stole their domain name. That used to be illegal under ICANN (when the internet was considered a utility basically.)

Apparently when we sold the internet last year, we also gave fascists the ability to control what we were allowed to see - all the conspiracy nuts were right in this case...

I've not verified this fully yet as it's been a crazy week, but the statement I heard is that it was actually the domain name registrar who pulled/took/stole their domain name. That used to be illegal under ICANN (when the internet was considered a utility basically.)

Apparently when we sold the internet last year, we also gave fascists the ability to control what we were allowed to see - all the conspiracy nuts were right in this case...

"we" "sold" the internet? To whom?

"we" "sold" the internet? To whom?

Well okay "sold" wasn't perhaps exactly the right term given my take on your implication there - basically we handed it over to international corporations to sell for profit kind of "sold"

That aside, I'm kind of surprised you didn't hear about it, there's been people flipping over it since 2015 (which got it delayed) and it actually happened in March 2017 - much to the panic of folks - and now it seems, that panic was reasonable. Such a damned shame. I wonder how long it'll be before the use of domain names is weaponized against "hostile" countries and shit...

After Snowden revelations, U.S. to get out of overseeing the Web

US Government Cedes Control Of The Internet

US agrees to give up power over internet to private company in October

? breaking news ------the stormfront website has been removed from cyberspace. For some 20
years it was the GO-TO site for Nazi philosophy-------but lately it made the fatal mistake of

You are probably correct irosie, the new Leftist Fascist Rule 101 is:

Thou shalt not criticise Islam, Thou shalt not insult the Paedophile Mohammed.

I am kinda horrified--------can we get it back?

Best we could do is buy back the ones we could and re-regulate it as a utility. - Could maybe tie it into net neutrality. However, it'd cost us and I imagine a lot if the political hacks have gotten involved (highly likely given all the bullshit about how Russian "fake news" and "internet trolls" lost the election for the left.)

Excuse me while I pretend to give a fuck.

Interestingly, the 'new' black panthers site is still up and running, and on it proudly proclaims BLACK POWER. I don't really know much about stormfront, and now nobody can read their site and decide for themselves what their message is, you can only take the media's word for it.

Forum List

Back