Stormfront Announces White Scholarship

If the opposite is true --- forced racial integration is natural and correct --- you will certainly have a thoroughly documented and brilliantly articulated set of paragraphs explaining why.

Please grace us.

"Segregation is natural and correct." quoted from Williamjoyce

guess thats means I cant mix water with scotch any more then..
we arent animals william, no need to keep jasmine from jake or tom from cathy...segragation as you and your friends want it to be died in the 1700's..the pockets left will die out, over so slowly. you are an endangered species yourself william. and no, not by the color of your skin, by the color of your thoughts.

The only forced racial integration in the U.S. has been in the education system which is a widely known fact. The GOVERNMENT IN AMERICA has never forcibly integrated a neighborhood, neighborhoods in today's America are more cut along economic lines rather racial. I know thats not how you want it but thats how it is. Today if a minority wants to move into Westchester County or if a white wants to move into Bed-Stuy NOBODY OR NO LAW CAN KEEP THEM OUT.

But we ARE animals of a sort, and denying that, though necessary at times, can also be devastating to our survival. Example: It's not good to use our animal status as an excuse to be boorish. But it IS a good idea to eat food, as the animals do.

Now. If you think racial patterns aren't real, why don't you move to Haiti? It's an almost all-black country. So, according to you, the only difference between white Americans and black Haitians is "skin color."

So why not move there? The weather is nice.

The GOVERNMENT IN AMERICA has never forcibly integrated a neighborhood

Quite incorrect. I cite Section 8 and Shelley v. Kramer (U.S. Supreme Court) as two examples. If I don't want blacks to befoul my neighborhood by moving in and setting up ghetto shop, there is nothing I can do to prevent that. The common law gave me remedies, but the federal government overrode them.

I was quite correct. In that case the court ruled that a contract is null and void when it seeks to exclude on the basis of race. They didn't come out and say "you Mrs. Williams are moving to X neighborhood" it simply said that you cannot prevent somebody from moving into a neighborhood on the basis of race. Now section 8 you may have me there, i'm not familiar with the particulars of that.

Forum List

Back