Stories the racists miss

And there are more coming.

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

BBTgb6q.img
e....s

There was already a thread on this. We all agreed it was nice, normal behavior. Good for them.

You seem surprised by it.

Why would I be surprised by something I see every day?

You post it like it is newsworthy.

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

BBTgb6q.img
e....s

There was already a thread on this. We all agreed it was nice, normal behavior. Good for them.

Ohhh! Look! Negros not in the act of committing a crime!
Indeed... A sad indictment of ones own people when one thinks this is newsworthy...

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Media reports, "Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie said...

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it.""

Hello. I have a question about Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie.

During her 18 years enforcing laws and attempting to protect citizens from criminal minded people, how many times, if any, has the deputy witnessed and reported children she believes are victims of potentially life scarring Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment?

Also, I have serious question for apparent PRO BLACK minded IM2 about #TheLargerIssue.

Much like PRO BLACK minded President and Mrs. Obama's apparent or admitted emotionally troubled friends and WH guests, who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN experienced potentially life scarring Child Abuse, Emotional Negect, Abandonment and Maltreatment, do the rappers Sheriff Deputy Kanesha Carnegie speaks about compose VIOLENCE riddled music HATEFULLY denigrating black females as less than human creatures and HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

I look forward to reading PRO BLACK minded IM2's reply with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowships.
____
Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

obama white house guests.jpg MICHELLE OBAMA HATE VIOLENCE.jpg Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination, Stacey Dash.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

The first one was a good story. Sometimes beauty is more interesting than the beast. Of course, your punk ass had to bring in your usual bullshit.
I have seen the second story you posted.

If you can't take the truth, work to rid the white community of racism and this will no longer happen.
I wasnt bitching about what actually happened. I was bitching at your cliche bullshit, dumbass. Read what i wrote.

The picture's inspiring. I see this all the time where I live. Old white folks being helped by Asians, Hispanic, Black etc. People who have nothing to gain by helping others but their desire to help others.

The first one was a good story. Sometimes beauty is more interesting than the beast. Of course, your punk ass had to bring in your usual bullshit.
I have seen the second story you posted.

If you can't take the truth, work to rid the white community of racism and this will no longer happen.
I wasnt bitching about what actually happened. I was bitching at your cliche bullshit, dumbass. Read what i wrote.

The picture's inspiring. I see this all the time where I live. Old white folks being helped by Asians, Hispanic, Black etc. People who have nothing to gain by helping others but their desire to help others.
Me too, and vice versa.
I have made it a big deal for my son to be as considerate and helpful as well. I made him help an old lady, probably around 85 or so, load her groceries into her car. He has seen me help people, so he was happy to do it.
There are still good people around!

BBTgb6q.img
e....s

Indeed... A sad indictment of ones own people when one thinks this is newsworthy...

1. And I am really sad that he feels that way. Not a lot. But a real, noticeable feeling of sadness.

2. AND I don't think his surprised is called for. I know plenty of black people that I would fully expect would respond is exactly the same way and I am not surprised to see any random 3 black guys doing so.

Stay on topic or get reported. The discussion is about stories you racists never talk about.
There are VERY few of these stories. Thats the problem. You people need to get your shit together and stop being burdens on the rest of us.

Stay on topic or get reported. The discussion is about stories you racists never talk about.
There are VERY few of these stories. Thats the problem. You people need to get your shit together and stop being burdens on the rest of us.

Whites like you are the burden. There are millions of these stories. And while whites like you cry a lie about what the media doesn't cover, the media doesn't cover these things.

BBTgb6q.img
e....s

The sad indictment of ones own people is how you racist maggots here at USMB rush to post stories of blacks committing crimes

The sad indictment of ones own people is how you racist maggots here at USMB rush to post stories of blacks committing crimes

Hello, IM2. Two questions about racist ppl and crimes committed against black or American children and teens of African descent:

Am_I_Racist, barack obama, kendrick lamar, nasir jones.jpg

barack michelle obama, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

IM2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.

The story behind why an NFL linebacker made a stop for a good Samaritan tire change

BBWbCj3.img

This was no stranger that Darius Leonard saw stranded on the side of the road with her tire blown as he drove Easter morning in his hometown of Lake View, South Carolina.

That was Ms. Isbell, his high school biology teacher, all dressed up for church.

The Indianapolis Colts linebacker swerved off to the side of the road, grabbed a tire jack and started changing her wheel.

The story behind why an NFL linebacker made a stop for a good Samaritan tire change

Juilliard-Bound Amari Frazier, 18, Brings Dance to Underserved Groups Through Chicago Non-Profit, Step Into Joy

amarifrazier.jpeg

The day after he turned 18, Amari Frazier learned he had been accepted into New York’s most prestigious arts college Juilliard to study dance. But the real gift could be how he rewards Chicago’s South Side with dance now and for decades to come.

Frazier, a soon-to-graduate senior dancer at The Chicago Academy for the Arts, has used dance to spread love with the non-profit he founded a year ago with friends called Step Into Joy. Step Into Joy performs at churches and groups for those who have been abused, first by dancing for the audience and then dancing with them.

After attending Juilliard, Frazier plans to return to Chicago and build on Step Into Joy to create a dance academy for those who can’t afford it.

“I feel like you need to spread love in the world, more than hate, and there’s a lot of hate on the South and West sides,” Frazier said. “I just want to change the world and change the look of the South and West sides and how people are there. There are better ways to go about things, and dance is a great way to communicate with people. I know I can use dance to really help people and putting smiles on people’s faces.”

U.S. – GOOD BLACK NEWS

IM2 published "Juilliard-Bound Amari Frazier, 18, Brings Dance to Underserved Groups Through Chicago Non-Profit, Step Into Joy"

Hello, IM2. Regarding Underserved Americans...

POVERTY toya graham .jpg Reparations, WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY.jpg T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg

Peace.

Haley Taylor Schlitz, 16, Accepted to Nine Law Schools

5208510_032019-wls-teen-accepted-law-school-vid-1.jpg

Haley Taylor Schlitz, who graduated from high school at 13 via homeschooling and completed her bachelor’s degree via Tarrant County College and Texas Woman’s University, will now pursue a law degree at Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law.

The Dallas-based institution is one of nine schools that accepted Schlitz and is recognized as one of the top 50 law schools in the country. Among the other schools that accepted her were the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Howard University, and Texas Southern University.

U.S. – GOOD BLACK NEWS

Haley Taylor Schlitz, 16, Accepted to Nine Law Schools

5208510_032019-wls-teen-accepted-law-school-vid-1.jpg

Haley Taylor Schlitz, who graduated from high school at 13 via homeschooling and completed her bachelor’s degree via Tarrant County College and Texas Woman’s University, will now pursue a law degree at Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law.

The Dallas-based institution is one of nine schools that accepted Schlitz and is recognized as one of the top 50 law schools in the country. Among the other schools that accepted her were the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Howard University, and Texas Southern University.

U.S. – GOOD BLACK NEWS

Haley Taylor Schlitz.jpg
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

#WCWinSTEM: Haley Taylor Schlitz

Home schooled Haley Taylor Schlitz, raised by two caring, RESPONSIBLE adults said, "We are told each day by TV, movies, reality TV and social media that we are only good enough to be entertainers or athletes. I reject that premise and believe that we can be scientists, surgeons, clinical researchers, educators, lawyers, judges, accountants, teachers and even President of the United States. Why should my friends and I be forced to accept a world that says our futures can only be ones based on stage and stadium dreams when we are and can be so much more?"

With all respect and sincerity I am curious to learn if Ms. Haley Taylor Schlitz, as well as my American or foreign born neighbors believe the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept offers a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teen and adult citizens who become doctors, scientists, engineers, business owners, educators and leaders?

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

Does Tupac offer a reasonably intelligent explanation for why black or American citizens of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Tupac, an admitted emotionally ill adult who loudly spoke about experiencing childhood abuse and maltreatment during a critical period of human/childhood development, intelligently recognized not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED, IMPEDED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, as well as a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood...

...Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by fairly or wonderfully happy kids maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults caring about the future of OUR Nation, and the welfare of their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

I believe Tupac correctly recognized Americans need to change the name of our “War On Poverty”, to “America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment.”

Unlike Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and his presidential predecessors, I am hopeful Renegade Republican Donald Trump will recognize improving the Quality of Life for our black or American neighbors of African descent begins with addressing HEALTH issues related to proper childhood care and environments.

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

I believe Mr. Trump should take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by placing an emphasis on EDUCATION about proper child care, as well as stepping up enforcement of Child Safety & Protection laws which will eventually lead to fewer depressed, unhappy, emotionally neglected/abandoned American kids...

...maturing into angry, frustrated teens and young adults full or half full of rage and resentment for IRRESPONSIBLY and THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
___
Not only I am asking Mr. Trump to take meaningful ACTION protecting and preventing American kids from experiencing a potentially life-scarring, traumatic childhood...

...I am asking my American neighbors to RECOGNIZE and embrace the fact our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___
My friends, during the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving *young* 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, where regularly I witnessed significant numbers of newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experiencing a potentially life-scarring medical Disease/Condition known to medical doctors and researchers as "Childhood Trauma."

"Childhood Trauma" (ACEs) is a REAL Disease/Condition affecting far too many American kids and teens who far too often develop into emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors because they believe their lives suck so why shouldn't other people's lives suck too!!!

Much like Tupac I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.
___
Now that American medical professionals LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_02.png Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.png

Congrats to Ms. Haley Taylor Schlitz for her achievements. Hopefully she matures into a responsible woman respecting men as much as she apparently respects females.

I'm also hope Ms. Haley Taylor Schlitz is not denigrated, harassed, intimidated and bullied for acting "TOO WHITE".

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination,Dr. Thomas Sowell.jpg

Peace.

Attachments

• obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg
    obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back