stories that make you wonder why you aren't racist

The upsetting part is how barbaric blacks act as a group. Heinous whites have great difficulty finding other whites willing to join in on depraved acts, whereas blacks often seem to be willing to do horrible things as a pack.

yep. whites can be criminal too. the difference is for blacks its the norm.

i was recently researching The North Face VS Spyder jacket and came across a thread where some black ( pic in avatar ) said that ( i paraphrase ):

when an "AZN" wears a Spyder jacket it's like waving a huge sign saying "please take my jacket"

that reminded me of how i was riding ( to college ) in the brooklyn subway in a very bright yellow jacket and across from me was seated a tall, built ****** who for some reason became enraged by the color of my jacket. he started saying things like "you fucking yellow motherfucker" and "i will break every fucking bone in your body" to me. after a minute or two of this rather tense situation the train came to a stop and his girlfriend left ( she wasn't enjoying the situation ) and he was forced to run after her.

******* ... they're not like us

Last edited:
Mobile police: Christopher Kyser Miree begged for his life in Midtown Mobile shooting | al.com

how many stories like this perpetrated by young black men do we have to put up with?

I am an Alabamian, and while it will do nothing to bring back the life of Mr. Miree, or ease his family's loss, you can all rest assured that the lives of each and every one of these pieces of shit are now over. Never again will they walk among us. We will keep them under lock and key, seeing daylight as little as possible, until we inject them with a deadly concoction of "don't come around here no more."

That assumes that none of them are brave enough to select Big Yellow Mama (our electric chair) as their form of execution, which I am quite certain they will not.

If you want to improve your quality of life, move somewhere with a very low ratio of blacks eg alaska. Thats not racist, thats just a fact. Most blacks are good people, but too many for comfort are like these animals. Not that there arent white people who are evil, but they exist with much lower frequency than among blacks. Look at the statistics on black violence to prove this to yourself.

There are black people I would be incredibly happy to see that I have not seen in a year or two. These black people would feel the same way as most white people about crimes like this. They know that blacks make a horrible name for themselves and they are pissed because they feel lumped in with "the crowd".

New Topics

Forum List

Back