stories that make you wonder why you aren't racist

I never wonder why I am not racist.... it never crosses my mind to be racist.

However, I do hope those 4 pieces of shit rot in Hell.

If this had been four white guys who killed a black kid, it would have been international news.

It doesn't make me wonder that at all. It makes me wonder about people who think that their skin color had jack shit to do with the crime.

Unless part of the confession have been withheld, it sounds more like Miree was a victim of circumstance, rather than race. The accused may have just as easily followed a black person from the ATM to rob.

Unless part of the confession have been withheld, it sounds more like Miree was a victim of circumstance, rather than race. The accused may have just as easily followed a black person from the ATM to rob.

yea.. that is what i'm thinking too. sad, all the way around the block.

in this case, I'd sleep well if the criminals were given the death penalty, post haste.

Why is this case even being discussed? Just another bright young life snuffed out by losers. You couldn't find some truely horrendous story involving rape torture and murder to show black depravity?

I don't think it's "black" depravity so much as it is a "cultural" depravity that values Thug Life more than education.

I don't think it's "black" depravity so much as it is a "cultural" depravity that values Thug Life more than education.

OK, cultural depravity that just 'happens' to be overwhelmingly found as a subset of black culture. How is that an excuse? Do you think that natural proclivities are not part of culture? Why are Jews disproportionately doctors and lawyers? Because they can. Why are blacks disproportionately thugs and predators? Because they lack the ability to become doctors and lawyers.

About a year ago we had a story a lot like this here in the Cleveland area. Extremely similar. Blacks are their own worst enemy right now. Until they are able to see that it is they themselves making it so hard on blacks in this country, stories like this will continue to be the norm.

dumb ******* like this are the reason affirmative action and welfare exist.

because clearly they are too dumb to get and keep a job in a scenario where they must compete against whites and asians for this job, and also clearly if they aren't provided with a source of comfortable income they will go murder somebody like this and then you have to spend MORE $$$ to keep them in prison.

that's why affirmative action exists - the most racist program ever - more racist than slavery. affirmative action basically says that ******* are dumb criminals and it's better to let them have jobs they don't deserve than to feed in prison for murdering somebody.

so libs who support it are actually more racist than even me. the only difference is that i am an idealist and i just care about the truth while they care more about not getting shot by a ******.

i don't want to get shot either, but i would rather pay to send them back to Africa than to have them lose my mail.

Last edited:

I doubt it. I'm sure his race played a 100% role in the crime and in his death.

About a year ago we had a story a lot like this here in the Cleveland area. Extremely similar. Blacks are their own worst enemy right now. Until they are able to see that it is they themselves making it so hard on blacks in this country, stories like this will continue to be the norm.

Exactly. You hear a newstory about a crime and then it comes "Suspects are 2 black males". Almost every single violent interracial crime is a black male suspect. Hell I remember not too long ago the local news stations had a story about how Cleveland schools had a "beat up a cracker" day where blacks would target whites to beat up based on the color of our skin. But yet it was just mentioned in passing as if it's just a news blip and not worth talking about. Their hate crimes, their evil hateful ways cause people to hate them.

I'm not racist because of how I was raised, I'm racist because of how black people act.

Why is this case even being discussed? Just another bright young life snuffed out by losers. You couldn't find some truely horrendous story involving rape torture and murder to show black depravity?

well yes ...the newsome/christian murders

Graphic photos stay as evidence in Christian - Newsom murders

would you like more?

Yes, I'm sure you could find many more. The upsetting part is how barbaric blacks act as a group. Heinous whites have great difficulty finding other whites willing to join in on depraved acts, whereas blacks often seem to be willing to do horrible things as a pack. Look at all the rapes of minors that happen with combinations of both adults and adolescents. What's up with that?

well yes ...the newsome/christian murders

Graphic photos stay as evidence in Christian - Newsom murders

would you like more?

Yes, I'm sure you could find many more. The upsetting part is how barbaric blacks act as a group. Heinous whites have great difficulty finding other whites willing to join in on depraved acts, whereas blacks often seem to be willing to do horrible things as a pack. Look at all the rapes of minors that happen with combinations of both adults and adolescents. What's up with that?

Ignorant hatemonger.... I am watching you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMAGwMAXTpU"]YouTube - Alan Parsons Project-Eye In The Sky[/ame]

PixieStix

Forum List

Back