Stories of Romney's service

Romney_Groucho1.jpg

I don't care about any thing Romney has done or will do.

He is a asswipe clown. I can't wait until we send his sorry ass back to Utah.

Nothing that dude says .......and nothing anyone says about him....can mask the persona that he owns. He is weird. He has weird facial expressions, weird body language and a weird speaking style. In addition, he is completely full of shit.

Oh.....excuse me. You might be wondering which of the two I am speaking of. Pick one.

You know... There are a lot of things I've done in my life that... If people talked about them on a camera... A lot of people would think I'm some kind of medieval knightly saint. I'm a leader against injustice and I help people without asking anything in return.

And it's just a crock of shit.

I've done good things... I've done bad things. Perceptions have been I do it because it's my nature. I'm a good man of god... I'm an asshole who controls people... Again... It's bullshit. Both could be true or false based on perception of the person deciding and if they are on the receiving end of whatever actions I take. Good and bad.

Sure... He may have some fine points to the man. But I have to take the good and the bad. I don't ask anyone to ignore the "bad" in myself. But you have to deal with it if you want the good. Same with any other person on this earth. Even a guy running for president.

And Mitt's a fuck'n retard who changes his core stances on the biases of other people's opinions. I'm sorry... I'm a shitty leader. I'm also a shitty follower. I will not follow the man I can't respect. And yes... For the RTM's on both sides... That includes Obama.

I don't care about any thing Romney has done or will do.

He is a asswipe clown. I can't wait until we send his sorry ass back to Utah.

Which is it, because he doesn't have a D behind his name or that the destruction of America hasn't be completed yet?

Yes, Romney has been very good about helping his fellow LDS Cultists...

And if you guys want to make him the next Prophet after Monson does the world a favor and goes off to rule his own planet, have at it.

But there are people who worked at AmPad, at GS Steel, at KB Toys, at Damon Medical and a bunch of other companies, who saw their lives torn asunder so this guy and his partners could make a quick buck.

Forum List

Back