Stored Message Quota

S

Shattered

...what happened to it? 150 down to...20? The way I figured, if your subscription rates were for 6 months, I have 5 months left. :)

Shattered said:
...what happened to it? 150 down to...20? The way I figured, if your subscription rates were for 6 months, I have 5 months left. :)

I'm confused. I never activated any subscriptions. Every user on the board outside of mods and admins are listed as 'registered' users.

The quotas have been lowered to save on bandwidth, storage space and maintenance. Honestly, I saw pretty much no interest from the members here on the paid option other than just a couple of users.

jimnyc said:
I'm confused. I never activated any subscriptions. Every user on the board outside of mods and admins are listed as 'registered' users.

The quotas have been lowered to save on bandwidth, storage space and maintenance. Honestly, I saw pretty much no interest from the members here on the paid option other than just a couple of users.

Bummer. :( I'da paid again.

Shattered said:
Bummer. :( I'da paid again.

There's actually a lot of added maintenance of separate storage areas and permissions. I just can't see going forward with the idea for 3 or 4 users.

I'll probably make a special group with added benefits for those who have donated in the past.

jimnyc said:
There's actually a lot of added maintenance of separate storage areas and permissions. I just can't see going forward with the idea for 3 or 4 users.

I'll probably make a special group with added benefits for those who have donated in the past.

udaman.gif
:D:D:D

Text files don't eat up a huge amount of bandwidth - that takes awhile.. But pics eat up a snotload...

Shattered said:
Text files don't eat up a huge amount of bandwidth - that takes awhile.. But pics eat up a snotload...
Okay...I do remember hearing that about pics..
But, what about...2081 threads with 31892 replies or 2468 threads with 30300 replies?
That seems like it would take up space to me. Am I wrong?

Oh yea..here *have a facial tissue*
I don't want snot on my shirt tonight.:gross2: :D

*scowl*

Nitpicky little bastard, aintcha?

Back to my baking. ;)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
:shocked:
DID YOU SAY.........BAKING????????
:ssex:
they have baking parties and we are not invited due to all the snotload eating all the bandwidth

:cool:

Forum List

Back