Stopthemadness

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I think he's ultrarightwing or a liberal poseur. Funny thing, contrary to the BP's attitude, the right just is not a herd. Interesting, while he tries to play on concerns of the right: borders, rights, etc., he keeps getting attacked by the right. Pretty amusing and enlightening.

He lives in a van - down by the river - stocked with cans of tuna fish and bottled water..waiting for the apocolypse.

there's something to all this new world order stuff. All world leaders have spoken of it. The bilderbergers REALLY DO hold secret meetings that are completely blacked out of the media. Nationalism OF ANY KIND has been eschewed in all "legitimate intellectual and political circles". In deference to what? A New World Order. European leadership REALLY IS allowing the indigenous population to be overrun by immigrants and silencing anyone who points it out with legal action. The BUSHIES REALLY DID try to sell port operations to a terrorist supporting nation. Maybe he's partially right.

rtwngAvngr said:
there's something to all this new world order stuff. All world leaders have spoken of it. The bilderbergers REALLY DO hold secret meetings that are completely blacked out of the media. Nationalism OF ANY KIND has been eschewed in all "legitimate intellectual and political circles". In deference to what? A New World Order. European leadership REALLY IS allowing the indigenous population to be overrun by immigrants and silencing anyone who points it out with legal action. The BUSHIES REALLY DID try to sell port operations to a terrorist supporting nation. Maybe he's partially right.

That's why I said most of the time. Sometimes he posts interesting stuff, other stuff is just off the wall.

I know it's scary to think the party where we have put all our faith may be just as duplicitous and ultimately anti american as the dems. Look at the cowardice on the immigration issue. All they want is to keep their power. Is it really so unthinkable that they would sell us our for a bit of power in the new order?

rtwngAvngr said:
I know it's scary to think the party where we have put all our faith may be just as duplicitous and ultimately anti american as the dems. Look at the cowardice on the immigration issue. All they want is to keep their power. Is it really so unthinkable that they would sell us our for a bit of power in the new order?

Nothing you could do about it even if they were.

Kathianne said:
I think he's ultrarightwing or a liberal poseur. Funny thing, contrary to the BP's attitude, the right just is not a herd. Interesting, while he tries to play on concerns of the right: borders, rights, etc., he keeps getting attacked by the right. Pretty amusing and enlightening.
you know they are canabalistis

Forum List

Back