Stopping Mueller to Protect us All

We had numerous Intel agencies state that Russia tried to influence our elections.

We know that the highest levels of the Trump campaign met with Russians at Trump Tower

We know that Roger Stone (Trump advisor) applauded the hacker getting his twitter handle back and telling us that Podesta would be hacked before the hacked documents were released

We know that The AG met with the Russian Ambassador, lied about it during his confirmation hearings, and had to amend his testimony which is unusual (if not unprecedented)

We know that Michael Flynn (Trump National Security Advisor) lied about the nature of his meetings with the Russians.

It goes on and on….Now the President’s personal attorney is tied to Russia….

I would hope the DOJ would investigate anyone who had so many high level meetings with the Russians during the time the Intel services were telling us Russia was trying to influence our elections.

so far your biggest complaint is that trump knows russians. had some meetings with them.

your quote:
"We know that the highest levels of the Trump campaign met with Russians at Trump Tower"

and? they're not allowed to meet and any meeting at all with a foreigner warrants investigations?
When the Intel agencies say the Russians are trying to influence an election….
When the people meeting with the Russians are in the election….
When the people and their confederates are not upfront about it…

Yes, I think there is proper ground for an investigation. As it turns out, with the pleas and the indictments…it seems to be paying dividends.

great. now how many times did hillary and the left meet with russians? hell, any foreign entity?

how come when clinton/lynch met on the tarmac NO ONE on the left demanded an investigation? if you can't be outraged at that when we KNOW it was improper and we KNOW there's a huge potential for abuse in there, how can you get upset at trump meeting with a russian lawyer when obama's justice department let her in the country when they were not supposed to?

if you want to be that granular, great. i'm in lets go but you can't forgive/dismiss what one side does cause you hate the other.

again - that's how we got into this pile of shit we are in today.

Great…launch an investigation if there is something to uncover; I’m sure it will be uncovered.
intel agencies say russians are interfering -

did they do this before or after we interfered with israel's elections?
did they care about said "interference" in our own elections until after they lost?
can you tell me how? so far i just get facebook ads and trolling. nothing specific to supporting trump at all costs.

so - before we move on with the rest, let's address *HOW* russia interfered and *HOW* trump knew and helped.

first - how. what did they do and where can i find this evidence online to see it myself for what they did here?

Now you’re getting into the “what-about-isms”….
because that's how you build actions of the future.

you let hillary/obama get away with illegal activities cause you agree with their stances, then you allow the actions - period. the "other side" can and will use them and THEN suddenly you'll care but it will be too late.

your apathy to the crimes of your own side speak volumes in silence when pointed at the other side for doing the same thing.

don't justify bullshit if you don't want bullshit used against you.

Really don’t know how to explain it to you any clearer than we’ve already gone over….

so far your biggest complaint is that trump knows russians. had some meetings with them.

your quote:
"We know that the highest levels of the Trump campaign met with Russians at Trump Tower"

and? they're not allowed to meet and any meeting at all with a foreigner warrants investigations?
When the Intel agencies say the Russians are trying to influence an election….
When the people meeting with the Russians are in the election….
When the people and their confederates are not upfront about it…

Yes, I think there is proper ground for an investigation. As it turns out, with the pleas and the indictments…it seems to be paying dividends.

great. now how many times did hillary and the left meet with russians? hell, any foreign entity?

how come when clinton/lynch met on the tarmac NO ONE on the left demanded an investigation? if you can't be outraged at that when we KNOW it was improper and we KNOW there's a huge potential for abuse in there, how can you get upset at trump meeting with a russian lawyer when obama's justice department let her in the country when they were not supposed to?

if you want to be that granular, great. i'm in lets go but you can't forgive/dismiss what one side does cause you hate the other.

again - that's how we got into this pile of shit we are in today.

Great…launch an investigation if there is something to uncover; I’m sure it will be uncovered.
intel agencies say russians are interfering -

did they do this before or after we interfered with israel's elections?
did they care about said "interference" in our own elections until after they lost?
can you tell me how? so far i just get facebook ads and trolling. nothing specific to supporting trump at all costs.

so - before we move on with the rest, let's address *HOW* russia interfered and *HOW* trump knew and helped.

first - how. what did they do and where can i find this evidence online to see it myself for what they did here?

Now you’re getting into the “what-about-isms”….
because that's how you build actions of the future.

you let hillary/obama get away with illegal activities cause you agree with their stances, then you allow the actions - period. the "other side" can and will use them and THEN suddenly you'll care but it will be too late.

your apathy to the crimes of your own side speak volumes in silence when pointed at the other side for doing the same thing.

don't justify bullshit if you don't want bullshit used against you.

Really don’t know how to explain it to you any clearer than we’ve already gone over….
me either.

the FBI planted someone info to get it back to "justify" their warrant.

if you're ok with that being done TO trump then you should have no problem if/when trump does it under his watch.

nothing else to be said.

Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all

what i don't understand from many is - do you want mueller to succeed because you hate trump and want him gone and this is the way - or do you actually think trump colluded w/russia and warranted an investigation?

we can't go so far in our own "hate" that would then allow us to skew right or wrong in order to satisfy said hate. we're there. most all of us have some form of emotional stake in this game by now. but if you're ok with one part of our gov just going after the other until something is found - just understand this doesn't stop with trump.

it simply legitimizes the method OF WHICH the other side will push even further.

we really need to stop destroying ourselves to satisfy our own emotional insecurities.
Did you feel the same way about the 8 Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments or guilty pleas? Mueller is finding witches by the dozens. See the difference?
/----/ Our Ambassador and staff died in Benghazi. It actually happened. No one denies it. We have empirical facts that support the claim that it happened. No one launched an investigation in hopes of discovering a crime. Muller has zero evidence on collusion and the investigation was launched with no proof that any crime was committed.
View attachment 194663
Why were there no investigations launched regarding Bush`s 11 Benghazis when 51 people died? Stop pretending you care about the 4 who were killed at Benghazi. Benghazi was a witch hunt where no witches were found.

what i don't understand from many is - do you want mueller to succeed because you hate trump and want him gone and this is the way - or do you actually think trump colluded w/russia and warranted an investigation?

we can't go so far in our own "hate" that would then allow us to skew right or wrong in order to satisfy said hate. we're there. most all of us have some form of emotional stake in this game by now. but if you're ok with one part of our gov just going after the other until something is found - just understand this doesn't stop with trump.

it simply legitimizes the method OF WHICH the other side will push even further.

we really need to stop destroying ourselves to satisfy our own emotional insecurities.
Did you feel the same way about the 8 Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments or guilty pleas? Mueller is finding witches by the dozens. See the difference?
yep. if you didn't find anything first run, or the 2nd, move on. i think hillary is guilty of a lot of things but benghazi was just her being stupid for the most part. her "crimes" are usually well thought out and lost on her own server. how convenient. now all politicians should just run their own server and have hard drive failures when investigated. we need to end that even being an option. period.

as for finding witches by the dozen - we're also finding the FBI would setup people to say something so they could justify spying on them with bogus paperwork.

you ok with our government doing this? cause if you are for obama doing it don't think he will be the only one to use such a tactic.

if you're going to investigate - do it for a reason. having an "open ended, just tell me what you find but find something" agenda, that's is asinine and should not be allowed by anyone at all.

ANYONE at all.

You mean like Bill Clinton was for 8 years?

yep. if you didn't find anything first run, or the 2nd, move on. i think hillary is guilty of a lot of things but benghazi was just her being stupid for the most part. her "crimes" are usually well thought out and lost on her own server. how convenient. now all politicians should just run their own server and have hard drive failures when investigated. we need to end that even being an option. period.

as for finding witches by the dozen - we're also finding the FBI would setup people to say something so they could justify spying on them with bogus paperwork.

you ok with our government doing this? cause if you are for obama doing it don't think he will be the only one to use such a tactic.

if you're going to investigate - do it for a reason. having an "open ended, just tell me what you find but find something" agenda, that's is asinine and should not be allowed by anyone at all.

ANYONE at all.

You mean like Bill Clinton was for 8 years?
funny.

i thought the left HATED "whataboutme'ism's".

Empowering Special Counsel Mueller to complete his remit empowers the protection of Americans from the more treasonous portions of the Alt Right and Far Right.

Any who want the investigation terminated immediately hate America, its Constitution, and its civil liberties.

Such people are traitors, are being noticed, and will be dealt with to the full extent of the laws, if Americans get their way.

Empowering Special Counsel Mueller to complete his remit empowers the protection of Americans from the more treasonous portions of the Alt Right and Far Right.

Any who want the investigation terminated immediately hate America, its Constitution, and its civil liberties.

Such people are traitors, are being noticed, and will be dealt with to the full extent of the laws, if Americans get their way.
any who don't agree we should continue to investigate hillary should be put under investigation theirselves.

same bullshit line of thought.

Forum List

Back