Stopped taking medicines. I walking fast

ChinSwee

Dec 14, 2019
2 years back, doctor gave me medicine for cholesterol. I did not take the medicine because I was 105 kilos bodybuilder in 2013. Now I walk fast.

Few months doctor gave me uric acid medicine. 3 to 4 medical stores did not have the medicines, so I did not take any medicine for uric acid.

Now my medical reports are very good.
handshake.gif
I am getting better without medicines.

It's quite possible that nothing was wrong with you to begin with. Doctors sometimes diagnose according to demographics not individual needs.

My doctor diagnosed me with high cholesterol, glaucoma, arthritis and diabetes. I don't actually have any of these conditions. I am in an age group where they are common.

• Banned
My doctor diagnosed me with high cholesterol, glaucoma, arthritis and diabetes. I don't actually have any of these conditions. I am in an age group where they are common.

So what is wrong with doctors and medical industry ?

It's quite possible that nothing was wrong with you to begin with. Doctors sometimes diagnose according to demographics not individual needs.

You need a new DR

Maybe because you had to take the freight elevator up to his office, walked into the wall, and screamed in pain when he shook your hand?

Maybe because you had to take the freight elevator up to his office, walked into the wall, and screamed in pain when he shook your hand?
I'm not you. You are a bucket of watery diarrhea.

You need a new DR

When I moved I was given the choice of a doctor that graduated medical school in Mexico or an ex marine physicians assistant with 12 years of field experience. I chose the marine. He's great.

I'm not you. You are a bucket of watery diarrhea.

Don’t forget your meds today, Jabba.

You need a new DR

When I moved I was given the choice of a doctor that graduated medical school in Mexico or an ex marine physicians assistant with 12 years of field experience. I chose the marine. He's great.

Did you pay extra for the cuddle?

Forum List

Back