Stopped by a State Trooper today...

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
Well, this was my first time i've been stopped by an Officer..

I was driving back from Hockey, got on the NC I-40, I was hitting about 75-80 and then out of nowhere a State Trooper on his bike starts chasing me, So I pull to the Right, you know the whole ordeal..

Pull down the window asks me for papers, and out of nowhere he says; You know what, I'll let you go this time, just make sure I don't catch you again on my Highway..

So, I'm guessing it was a Bitter-sweet moment..

I swear, these folks are sneaky..

I was driving back from Hockey, got on the NC I-40, I was hitting about 75-80 and then out of nowhere a State Trooper on his bike starts chasing me, So I pull to the Right, you know the whole ordeal..

Pull down the window asks me for papers, and out of nowhere he says; You know what, I'll let you go this time, just make sure I don't catch you again on my Highway..

"His" highway?

"His" highway?

Apparently..

:eusa_eh:

I've been pulled over so many times for speeding and never got a ticket.

You must have that magic "EZ" mojo working for you too! :beer:

You lucked out.
His boyfriend called just at the moment he hit his.lights.
He just got the 'roids and the sauna was already thsteeeemie.

Seeeesh 'EZ' it's no wonder wearing those threads like in your avatar, I wouldn't give ya a ticket either, I'd be picking myself up off the road after hyperventilating and probably give you my phone number.

EZ Mojo? I gotta get more of that mojo if I want to keep hitting 80 on that part of the highway.. :eusa_whistle:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echo Zulu again. ;) I owe you rep.

Tom Clancy is female with a nice rack? That's the only mojo I've ever seen work with a state trooper.

The Trooper must have seen my Avatar here..

I wonder if he's one of the posters around.. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

EZ Mojo? I gotta get more of that mojo if I want to keep hitting 80 on that part of the highway.. :eusa_whistle:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echo Zulu again. ;) I owe you rep.

Tom Clancy is female with a nice rack? That's the only mojo I've ever seen work with a state trooper.

The Trooper must have seen my Avatar here..

I wonder if he's one of the posters around.. :eusa_eh:

Probably conhog, he seems to be a jack of all trades when it comes to military and law enforcement.

I got pulled over on Christmas morning once and people were driving by yelling at the cop. One person called him an asshole and one yelled Merry Christmas!

:lol:

He let me go with a warning but I thought he might take his anger out on me...

nc state troopers are normally decent.....i got pulled got a warning ticket but the trooper was nice about it...what more can you ask....

I lost count of speeding tickets after around the fifteenth ticket. That was way back in my youth in my hotrod. Funny thing is, now I'm 53, have gray hair, drive a pickup, still speed and never get pulled over.

Well, back about 15 years ago I was following a cop speeding down a four lane road in a more rural part of town. I was keeping a safe and legal distance, but I was matching his speed. All of a sudden, he hit his breaks, turned on his lights and motioned me over. He asked me why I was speeding. I told him I didn't realize I was, I was just "flowing with the traffic". He told me he was speeding because he was going on a "hot call". I thought to myself, "uh-huh, yeah, sure.......without your lights or siren? I think not." He didn't even give me a warning because he knew he was full of shit and he could never justify it in court. It just pissed him off that a citizen was taking advantage of HIS speeding.

The last time I was pulled over I thought "Sir" was going to kick my a$$.

I left work mad, hit I40 W, looked back to a clear shot and floored it. THP appeared out of nowhere and had me almost immediately. The Officer asked for license, registration and proof of insurance, which I handed him. He looked at the three documents and said "your insurance has expired." I knew it wasn't and told him that he was wrong....LOL!

"YOUNG LADY! PRODUCE VALID PROOF OF INSURANCE OR GO TO JAIL!" Thankfully I had another one of those little pieces of paper in the glove box. Thankfully it had a more current date on it....

He ticketed me for speeding, illegal lane change and agressive driving. (The fine was ugly!) And did you know that they can write tickets so it gives you individual points? I checked into auto insurance through a friend a few months later and she said "What on earth did you do?" My record looked like I had been pulled over three times in one day....Needless to say, I kept the insurance I had.

Moral of the story: Friends don't let friends drive PO'd.....

Forum List

Back