Stop with the “I inherited a bad economy” excuse, says …

If obama was a football coach, he'd be saying that he lost this season even worse than the coach who lost last season, is because he inherited a bad team.

If we are so cursed as a people as to have him for another four years, he would still say he inherited a bad economy from himself.

Elect me, I didn't know what I was doing before but now I do. Except that I messed up so bad last time, I inherited a bad economy from myself.

Well said!

Unemployment for December of 2008 was 7.2....Now it is 8.2.......Doesn't that look like he made it worse?

Unemployment in December 2008, The Editor's Desk

Sorry Bette, when I read this I just assumed? If not them why would what he said matter??

I was speaking to rabbi, so no clue why you quoted someone else.

I got it right the second time. Sorry, Im a little new here. And I really don't think a guy calling himself 'rabbi' would be a christian, do you.

:D

Ironically, a Term II obama would be inheriting a much worse economy from Term I obama than Term I obama did from President Bush. I wonder if he would spend the next four years blaming Term I obama? Fortunately, he won't have to wrestle with such questions.

Really?

A stock market that had dropped 6000 points
Five quarters of negative GDP
Collapsing auto and financial sectors
Collapsed housing market
LOSING 770,000 jobs a month

You say that is better than our economy now?

Since Nov. 2008:

unemployment rate - up

labor participation rate - down

total nonfarm employment - down

federal deficit - waaaaaay up

federal debt - up

federal debt as share of GDP - way up

median household income - down

poverty rate - up

food stamp recipients - up

price of gas - way up

price of corn per bushel - up

home ownership - down

Americans without health insurance - up

federal civilian employees - up

Yes, it's a much, much, much worse economy now than when obama took office. He's just no good at this 'presidenting' stuff. He needs to go try another line of work.

No doubt

Obama's bus tour hits bump or The Magical Misery Tour

obamabus-i4270.jpg

Really?

A stock market that had dropped 6000 points
Five quarters of negative GDP
Collapsing auto and financial sectors
Collapsed housing market
LOSING 770,000 jobs a month

You say that is better than our economy now?

Since Nov. 2008:

unemployment rate - up

labor participation rate - down

total nonfarm employment - down

federal deficit - waaaaaay up

federal debt - up

federal debt as share of GDP - way up

median household income - down

poverty rate - up

food stamp recipients - up

price of gas - way up

price of corn per bushel - up

home ownership - down

Americans without health insurance - up

federal civilian employees - up

Yes, it's a much, much, much worse economy now than when obama took office. He's just no good at this 'presidenting' stuff. He needs to go try another line of work.

No doubt

Obama's bus tour hits bump or The Magical Misery Tour

obamabus-i4270.jpg

Awesome!! And I like the bus too. Good stuff.

I will readily admit Obama inherited a bad economy and I will even give him a pass on using that for the first couple of years of his presidency but that does not give you free pass forever at some point you have to take responsibility for your policies and there results.

I agree.

If after two terms Obama hasn't at least begun to turn around the damage from eight years of George W. Bush's policies then he will be at least partly responsible.

Nice to see you not wasting your time with thinking when those talking points are right there no fuss, no muss, no thinking required.

What if both Obama and Romney plan on making you cry like a bitch and destroying your country?

Unless you're among the richest 1% of Americans that is exactly what your "choice" amounts to.
You mean people might make money??????? Say it aint so!!!!!!! Damn that evil capitalism!!!! Sorry not a Marxist so I dont mind rich people. I have no need for envy.
How do you feel about fictional contracts?

"ForeclosureGate represents the sum total illegal and unethical lending and collections activities during the real estate bubble.

"It continues today.

"Law professor and law school dean Christopher L. Peterson describes the contractual language for the sixty million contracts between borrowers and lenders as fictional since the boilerplate language names a universal surrogate as creditor (Mortgage Electronic Registration System), not the actual creditor..."

"When the Massachusetts Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that the actual creditor must named in the mortgage agreement (a legal requirement that the banks forgot to meet in their contracts), there was consternation on Wall Street.

"What would happen if a class action lawsuit challenged these flawed mortgages?"

Beyond Foreclosuregate - It Gets Uglier

Big Fight Coming.
Will you be in Wall Street's corner?

LOL This is where you get your info? No wonder why you are fucked up.

Obama didn't inherit a bad economy. He inherited an economy Republican policies destroyed. It's not like we haven't gone over this a thousand times backed up with data and statistics.

Truth - the enemy of the right.

He VOLUNTEERED for it.

He ran on a campaign that he could fix it.

He told us, flat out, that if he couldn't he'd be a one-term president.

Guess what?
:lol:

Forum List

Back