Stop treating Sarah Palin like a delicate flower

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
Campbell Brown is PISSED OFF!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNkloIFTQ0]YouTube - Campbell Brown: McCain Sexist For Sequestering Sarah Palin[/ame]

I don't know how to embed sorry...

LOL Campbell needs to pick out her panties and realize that jsut because she is in the press doesn't mean she can talk to anyone whenever she wants. Inferring sexism is garbage until Sarah makes the claim herself.

so all those claims of sexism by the Cons on behalf of Sarah? garbage?

you don't think they are treating her like less of a candidate by insulating her from the media? You don't think it makes it look as if she's ill-prepared and unqualified?

hmmm I disagree

Campbell can just get over herself. Palin calls her own shots.. I think she told the press during the convention she owes them nada, iirc

so all those claims of sexism by the Cons on behalf of Sarah? garbage?

you don't think they are treating her like less of a candidate by insulating her from the media? You don't think it makes it look as if she's ill-prepared and unqualified?

hmmm I disagree

Well of course you disagree. But Campbell ( quite the hottie herself ) is making a huge (and most likely false) assumption here that Palin wants to talk to the press and is tied and gagged in a closet somewhere. It's simply a taunt.

Well of course you disagree. But Campbell ( quite the hottie herself ) is making a huge (and most likely false) assumption here that Palin wants to talk to the press and is tied and gagged in a closet somewhere. It's simply a taunt.
Campbell Brown is not a hottie. She's annoying.

Campbell Brown wasn't upset when the media was slinging monkey shit all over Palin and her family. Eat shit and die Brown.

well the fact that Palin hasn't even spoken to the press or taken questions from reporters who are traveling with the McCain campaign is very telling IMO.

Me thinks it says Palin is nothing more than window dressing. That's the impression she's giving because she won't even give a press conference.

well the fact that Palin hasn't even spoken to the press or taken questions from reporters who are traveling with the McCain campaign is very telling IMO.

Me thinks it says Palin is nothing more than window dressing. That's the impression she's giving because she won't even give a press conference.

well, you weren't gonna vote for anyway, so why should she care?

I wonder if Palin herself is beginning to feel insulted by McCain's refusal to let her speak to the press?

Forum List

Back