Trump Stop trade with China

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Has Tump the Dumb lost his mind? He wants to suspend trade with China because they trade with N. Korea? Where does he expect to get his ties made and Ivanka's clothing made? How about all the stuff Americans buy every day? Unbelievable. bigly.

Has Tump the Dumb lost his mind? He wants to suspend trade with China because they trade with N. Korea? Where does he expect to get his ties made and Ivanka's clothing made? How about all the stuff Americans buy every day? Unbelievable. bigly.
so who does china need more....us or n.korea?....

Keep in mind that the key to dealing with Trump is calling his bluff 100% of the time.

I agree with him on this.

Taking the U.S. buyer away from China would hurt their economy and would put pressure on Beijing to put an end to the puppet regime in North Korea.

China is a horrible trade partner and is not anywhere near the Ally they should be.

China is actually the enemy, but please believe Trump is wrong and support the country that keep North Korea with their dictator.

If Obama said it you would be for it and I would have supported it!

You know what? I hope Trump does go ahead and end all trade with China. It will only last a couple of days once the disastrous effects become apparent, and the Trump sheep will have learned a lesson the hard way.

I'm all for it.

Keep in mind that the key to dealing with Trump is calling his bluff 100% of the time.
that didnt answer my question,without us china loses lots of money,without n.korea they lose a big pain in their ass....

that didnt answer my question,without us china loses lots of money,without n.korea they lose a big pain in their ass....
Without trade, everybody loses. Go MAGA!!!

Of course, nothing's going to happen, so pointless conversation.

North Korea is China puppet regime to play Proxy War, so why would they toss them to the side for the American consumer?

I mean who need money to run your nation with?

if its pointless why are you here engaging in the debate?...

I said Trump should go ahead and do it. I doubt any argument could convince you what a disaster for our economy this would be. So he should do it so you can see what happens.

I said Trump should go ahead and do it. I doubt any argument could convince you what a disaster for our economy this would be. So he should do it so you can see what happens.
who does china need more us or n.korea?....

who does china need more us or n.korea?....
Us

Forum List

Back