Stop this crap now

Though in the favelas of Rio, you can't just leave. That too, must be tough.

this is why we want
please read again
not all-but some are criminals.....
Mexico murder rate 4 times that of the US--yes I'd say they are more murderous
it's like the black murder rate is over 4 times that of whites in the US--they are more murderous
the stats are right there--you can't deny them
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia
It's not going to solve your problem to keep out the brown and black people. The US has a higher gun murder rate than any other civilized country.
Subtract suicides.
Hek, subtract leftist utopian shithole cities and see where we stand.
Suicides were already taken into account; I hate to tell you, but leftist utopian shithole cities are still Americans, TN. We still ought to care about their deaths, even if they're black.
I dont care if a gang banger gets murdered.
Yeah, they're kids only a mother could love. Did you ever think about the tragedy that so many kids find that an attractive choice? Not a lot of options in the neighborhood when that looks great, knowing you'll probably dead by 25 or in prison. Our kids are basically suiting up and going to war against each other. American kids. That isn't right and those communities need a lot of support changing that.
but those communities are protesting/flipping out/etc at police
they don't want to listen to common sense
they don't want to realize the REAL problem
...it's really hard to help someone when they don't realize what the problem is

It's not going to solve your problem to keep out the brown and black people. The US has a higher gun murder rate than any other civilized country.
Subtract suicides.
Hek, subtract leftist utopian shithole cities and see where we stand.
Suicides were already taken into account; I hate to tell you, but leftist utopian shithole cities are still Americans, TN. We still ought to care about their deaths, even if they're black.
I dont care if a gang banger gets murdered.
Yeah, they're kids only a mother could love. Did you ever think about the tragedy that so many kids find that an attractive choice? Not a lot of options in the neighborhood when that looks great, knowing you'll probably dead by 25 or in prison. Our kids are basically suiting up and going to war against each other. American kids. That isn't right and those communities need a lot of support changing that.
but those communities are protesting/flipping out/etc at police
they don't want to listen to common sense
they don't want to realize the REAL problem
...it's really hard to help someone when they don't realize what the problem is
The difference between my racism and yours is the fact that I'm not obsessed and you are.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

48B97E4500000578-0-image-a-31_1517317136926.jpg

Border agents find 76 illegal immigrants in trailer | Daily Mail Online
this is a clear and present threat to the US
and to the illegals..
------------------------------------------ feck the illegals , I'm more concerned with Americans , especially my kids and other young Americans Moonglow !!
I am sure you are..
As we should be.

Forum List

Back