Stop this costly senseless war

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
STOP THIS COSTLY SENSELESS WAR

and bring our troop home. The war that Bush started and there is no end because it is spreading throughout the Middle East, killing the innocent with the enemy costing us trillions and growing. A no win war with no end. $5 ½ trillion plus that our grand children’s children will be paying for, for generations to come if they live long enough because we do not have money to provide with them with affordable and effective healthcare. Will you be able to tell them we could not afford healthcare because we were to busy killing other people?
Obama did start this war and leave your children with trillions dollars in debt, Bush did. Obama is trying to figure out how to end the war and pay down the deficit and provide affordable and efficient healthcare for you and your children so they will have a future. Healthy children make a healthy future and I do not see it at presence because our leaders are fighting against your grand children’s future with a vengeance.
Only way to stop this madness is to stop this war, save us trillions and thousands of American and Muslim lives and provide HC for all Americans that will save your grandchildren’s children lives so they will have a future. Because without adequate healthcare today they have no future.
On presence and occupation in the Middle East have created more radical Muslim terrorists like the one who attack Fort Hood. I thought “if we fought them there we would not have to fight them here.” They are here because we are there. GOD did not tell us to invade and occupy the Middle East, Bush and his cronies did.

“Return evil for evil to no one”
“Be peaceful with all men”
“Do not avenge yourselves”
“Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord”
Roman 12; 17-19

“Happy are those conscience of their spiritual needs,
the Kingdom of the Heavens belong to them”
Happy are the mild tempered one since they will inherit the earth”
Matt 5;3-5​

and bring our troop home. The war that Bush started and there is no end because it is spreading throughout the Middle East, killing the innocent with the enemy costing us trillions and growing. A no win war with no end. $5 ½ trillion plus that our grand children’s children will be paying for, for generations to come if they live long enough because we do not have money to provide with them with affordable and effective healthcare. Will you be able to tell them we could not afford healthcare because we were to busy killing other people?
Obama did start this war and leave your children with trillions dollars in debt, Bush did. Obama is trying to figure out how to end the war and pay down the deficit and provide affordable and efficient healthcare for you and your children so they will have a future. Healthy children make a healthy future and I do not see it at presence because our leaders are fighting against your grand children’s future with a vengeance.
Only way to stop this madness is to stop this war, save us trillions and thousands of American and Muslim lives and provide HC for all Americans that will save your grandchildren’s children lives so they will have a future. Because without adequate healthcare today they have no future.
On presence and occupation in the Middle East have created more radical Muslim terrorists like the one who attack Fort Hood. I thought “if we fought them there we would not have to fight them here.” They are here because we are there. GOD did not tell us to invade and occupy the Middle East, Bush and his cronies did.

Roman 12; 17-19

Matt 5;3-5​

Now here is a person who completely understands all the nuances of what is going on in the world.....NOT! :cuckoo:

She does seem to be out there on Pluto somewhere.

The Dems have control of both House and Senate. We have an idiot named Obama in the WH and she's boo hooing about someone please stop the war?? Jeeze Girl catch a clue. Our glorious leader could bring the troops home any time he wants to. He is, after all, our elected president and that is within his power. Mayby you should send the gutless wonder an e-mail. I'm sure he an Ol'Rawm will give it all the attention it deserves.

Roman 12; 17-19

Matt 5;3-5​

Good idea. Stop trying to shove your bullshit down everyone else's throats and it'll end. I don't need you to take care of me. Don't expect me to take care of you.

Roman 12; 17-19

Matt 5;3-5​

Obviously, Your hero Obama's Master Rahm Emanuel has different plans. Wake up. ~BH

Roman 12; 17-19

Matt 5;3-5​

No generation of American children ever had government health care, yet somehow we're all here today. So please, enough with the phoney outrage about how our children will have no future without Obama-care. If all you libs have left are scare tactics and fear mongering about how our childrens' future is hopeless without government health care then give it up, no one is buying your bullshit anymore.

Roman 12; 17-19

Matt 5;3-5​

No generation of American children ever had government health care, yet somehow we're all here today. So please, enough with the phoney outrage about how our children will have no future without Obama-care. If all you libs have left are scare tactics and fear mongering about how our childrens' future is hopeless without government health care then give it up, no one is buying your bullshit anymore.

If the lunatic left care so much about future generations - why the hell are they happy to land them with such horrific debt?

It's the hypocracy of it that I find laughable. This "For God's sake, think of the children" crap is just ridiculous.

New Topics

Forum List

Back