Stop the Slaughtering of Innocent Turkeys!!!

I just put in my first order for a turkey today at the butcher. This one will be a 16-18 pound small one. The last one of the season will be a 28-30 pounder.

We usually have "Turducken."

www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html

A turducken is a dish consisting of a de-boned chicken stuffed into a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed into a de-boned turkey.

You craaaaazy muslims. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Kidding. Haven't tried Turducken yet but I'd like to.
I first learned about them when I lived in Pensacola, Fl.

They are very popular all along the Gulf Coast. (Fl., Ala., Miss., and La.)

My favorite is the Cajun style turducken. :eusa_angel:

Crawfish | Gourmet Turducken | Cajun Food | Boudin and Gumbo › Food › Fresh Foods

Last edited:

somebody had to say it.

:eusa_whistle:

No Turkey's are innocent.

Turkeys have natural born rights too ya know. Without valuing the natural rights Turkey's posses where would we be as a civilization? The slippery slope would have us all losing our heads.

Gobble, gobble, gobble...

Image removed.. too graphic
PixieStix

somebody had to say it.

Turkeys have natural born rights too ya know. Without valuing the natural rights Turkey's posses where would we be as a civilization? The slippery slope would have us all losing our heads.

PixieStix

Isn't that Cheney beheading a reporter?

somebody had to say it.

PixieStix

La, La, La, La, La, My stomach can't hear you! .....Light meat or dark? I'm a breast man myself. :razz:

turkeycopyoj3.gif

PixieStix

La, La, La, La, La, My stomach can't hear you! .....Light meat or dark? I'm a breast man myself. :razz:

whi are you, the Man from LA Muncha?

PixieStix

whi are you, the Man from LA Muncha?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2FBOK-n-0&feature=related[/ame]

bought my turkey today form a kid down the road that was raising them.

It is out in the barn roosting I hope at this time of night.

It has a week or so to live then it will be tasty for my family thanksgiving dinner.
My 12 yr old granddaughter wants to kill and clean it for the dinner.
Palins bunch has nothing on mine:)
btw she got a deer today :beer:

After thanksgiving dinner we will likely continue the tradition in thses parts and go out and shoot guns. No clear likker till after shooting though.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back