Stop the Presses – Politician Tells the Truth!!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Many people who come here illegally are doing exactly what we would do if we lived in a
country where we couldn't feed our families," Rubio says in his book, which went on sale
Tuesday. "If my kids went to sleep hungry every night and my country didn't give me an
opportunity to feed them, there isn't a law, no matter how restrictive, that would prevent me from coming here."

If I was in Mexico, which is disintegrating into pre-historic barbarism, and I didn’t want to be a
drug smuggler and the choice was between me getting my head chopped off or sneaking across
the border into a country that sends every kind of welcoming message, I would be here, too.

And remember, there are about 6 billion people on the planet that have it worse than
Mexicans. Of course people want to come to America.

"But…we can’t take everybody in the world who wants to come to America however terrible their
circumstances. We can’t take them and have our culture survive. At the current rate of legal
immigration, illegal aliens and their birth rate there will be 500 million people in America in 38 years!

We cannot continue to absorb the poor people of the world at the rate we are and keep our own
country and culture intact. That is the hard truth."

http://www.examiner.com/article/stop-the-presses-politician-tells-the-truth

Last edited:
Not truthful. Rubio is manipulating the illegal immigration issue. All countries are responsible for fixing their systems. We are not responsible for Mexico's corruption. We are responsible for our own corruption. Rubio is a weasel and the GOP is in trouble if Romney picks him.

Forum List

Back