Stop The Killing Of All Human Beings

MS36

I am the board idiot
Jan 4, 2004
INCLUDING YOURSELF BY ANYONE

ALL KILLING OF HUMAN BEIMGS IN WARS IS DECLARED TO BE ILLEGAL!!!

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!!!

Once we live in a Utopian World, I will agree with you, until then, sorry I want my family protected, and if that means the lives of others, well so be it !!

I just disagree with the "request" to stop all killings. I don't believe in Utopia. I respect your opinion, but I disagree. Killing is necessary; possibly sad, but necessary.

And, by the way, please stop SHOUTING.

You sound like a terrorist eric.
BTW, Iraq was not a large threat. Our pre-emptive policy is. Could Saddam kill as many people as Bush? I dont think so, not with that war torn country.

Originally posted by eric
Once we live in a Utopian World, I will agree with you, until then, sorry I want my family protected, and if that means the lives of others, well so be it !!

very sad

we really can stop killing each other

it's the leaders who create the fear and lead the people to war and killing so they can gain power and benefit financially

please stop the killing of our fellow human beings by anyone

it's the way to PEACE

don't be afraid

Originally posted by MS36
very sad

it's the leaders who create the fear and lead the people to war and killing so they can gain power and benefit financially

it's the way to PEACE

don't be afraid
Throughout history, there has never been a time when people don't kill people. I just don't think it's possible, John Lennon's great song aside.

What would you have us do with those that threaten us? Or who rape us? Kill our kids?

I'm sorry, but I just don't see any other way then removing them from the gene pool.

And not killing isn't the way to peace, it's the way to extinction for the freedoms of this country. I will never submit to that.

Originally posted by Moi
I just disagree with the "request" to stop all killings. I don't believe in Utopia. I respect your opinion, but I disagree. Killing is necessary; possibly sad, but necessary.

And, by
Originally posted by eric

very sad

it's the only way to get to a utopian world>>>we can do it>>>we just have been brainwashed for thousands of years

it's the way to PEACE

don't be afraid

I 2nd that.

Bush said "war is peace".

Tis not peace.

Bush also said "do not attack the oil infrastructure, your fate is in your hands"

Now thats a threat! Hows that for compationate?

Do you even have any idea how stupid you sound Jones. Why don't you start by getting yourself an education. Don't worry I am sure you can get help from the government !

Protecting one's family is the same as terrorism ?

You really sound like an ass.

No, you sound like an ass. I pointed it out for you.

sorry I want my family protected, and if that means the lives of others, well so be it !!

Your same argument could be used by a terrorist who does not care about civilians deaths.

See that is the difference I do care, but do admit there will be times when it is necessary. I do not go out and try and hurt civilians as they do ! Simple enough for you !

What are you smoking young man? Care to pass the pipe around? War is hell, but at times (like now) it is a necessary evil.

Originally posted by Moi
Throughout history, there has never been a time when people don't kill people. I just don't think it's possible, John Lennon's great song aside.

What would you have us do with those that threaten us? Or who rape us? Kill our kids?

I'm sorry, but I just don't see any other way then removing them from the gene pool.

And not killing isn't the way to peace, it's the way to extinction for the freedoms of this country. I will never submit to that.

KILLING HUMAN BEINGS IN WARS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS>>>and it hasn't brought PEACE>>>KILLING HUMAN BEINGS CANNOT BRING PEACE>>>t's time to try something "NEW"> NOT KILLING HUMAN BEINGS>>>you have been brainwashed my fellow human beings to accept war as "a normal way to live">>>when in actuality WAR IS AN UN-NATURAL WAY FOR GENTLE HUMAN HUMAN BEINGS TO LIVE>>>how many humans do you know who kill their fellow human beings??? do you approve of human beings who kill other human beings???

very sad

it's the only way to get to a utopian world>>>we can do it>>>we just have been brainwashed for thousands of years

Well, all insults aside, I applaud your search for Utopia. However, it is not my search just as I do not search for the Holy Grail. I don't believe in it and for that I won't apologize.

You may think that protecting one's own is the same argument as a terrorist and, by strict definition, you may be right (terrorism is the threat used for political gain). However, that doesn't preclude my defending myself and my country from those that seek to destroy it. Since I do not believe in the same ideals that those who oppose us do, I cannot say that they are any less wedded to their beliefs. The rank and file of both worlds seem to just want to survive. However, that doesn't mean I have to go like the lamb to the slaughter either.

My leaders aren't the ones responsible for death- they react to situations. Just as all of mankind does. I am not brainwashed. I truly think it's the right thing to do sometimes, to kill people.

You may disagree but hey, that's america. The land of the dissenters. I simply choose not to believe that killing is wrong in all circumstances.

Originally posted by Joan
What are you smoking young man? Care to pass the pipe around? War is hell, but at times (like now) it is a necessary evil.

WAR AND THE KILLING OF OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS IS VERY EVIL>>>AND THE SOONER WE RECOGNIZE THIS, WE CAN STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS!!!

WAR AND THE KILLING OF OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS IS VERY EVIL>>>AND THE SOONER WE RECOGNIZE THIS, WE CAN STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS!!!

Turn off the "Caps Lock" key, it's getting very annoying.

Originally posted by Moi
Well, all insults aside, I applaud your search for Utopia. However, it is not my search just as I do not search for the Holy Grail. I don't believe in it and for that I won't apologize.

You may think that protecting one's own is the same argument as a terrorist and, by strict definition, you may be right (terrorism is the threat used for political gain). However, that doesn't preclude my defending myself and my country from those that seek to destroy it. Since I do not believe in the same ideals that those who oppose us do, I cannot say that they are any less wedded to their beliefs. The rank and file of both worlds seem to just want to survive. However, that doesn't mean I have to go like the lamb to the slaughter either.

My leaders aren't the ones responsible for death- they react to situations. Just as all of mankind does. I am not brainwashed. I truly think it's the right thing to do sometimes, to kill people.

You may disagree but hey, that's america. The land of the dissenters. I simply choose not to believe that killing is wrong in all circumstances.

YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO A LITTLE RESEARCH>>>HITLER, STALIN AND YES EVEN BUSH KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FINACIALLY FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FREINDS AND REALATIVES>>>if you control the media you can LIE LIE LIE and supress the truth

Read the UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF GEORGE BUSH>>>you will be able to understand this in the chapter called THE HITLER PROJECT http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm

it is hard to believe that leaders kill their own citizens to benefit financially and in power to control the people>>>but take the time to read this>>>it will change your perspective of what is REALLY going on

Originally posted by jimnyc
Turn off the "Caps Lock" key, it's getting very annoying.

Hey jimnyc

Thanks for helping me to navigate this sight

All The Best

Forum List

Back