Stop the insanity (write your senators and reps)

gonegolfin

Jul 8, 2005
Austin, TX
The following article addresses a significant concern (quite an understatement) that I have concerning the dictatorial powers in this bailout proposal. I wrote about this concern last night here ... http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/58812-financial-market-coup-detat.html

Steve Mish also writes about this here ... Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Bush Administration Seeks "Dictatorial Power"

Steve Mish has some good advice in his latest article. You should take the time to read it. He also states many of the same things I have been saying concerning the crisis. At the bottom, he includes information on how you should contact the politicians concerning the bailout proposal.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Lies From Paulson Keep Stacking Up: What You Can Do About It

Brian

The following article addresses a significant concern (quite an understatement) that I have concerning the dictatorial powers in this bailout proposal. I wrote about this concern last night here ... http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/58812-financial-market-coup-detat.html

Steve Mish also writes about this here ... Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Bush Administration Seeks "Dictatorial Power"

Steve Mish has some good advice in his latest article. You should take the time to read it. He also states many of the same things I have been saying concerning the crisis. At the bottom, he includes information on how you should contact the politicians concerning the bailout proposal.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Lies From Paulson Keep Stacking Up: What You Can Do About It

Brian

I think it's become obvious that most people support the bailout, even the conservatives (go figure).

It's all good to say we don't need the government interfering in the markets until we're told there will be a "meltdown" if they don't. Then, all the sudden EVERYONE thinks we need them to "save" us. How quickly everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

How about commodities today, huh? Unreal.

People are used to bail outs. But the price tag on this one is making everyone think twice.

I think it's become obvious that most people support the bailout, even the conservatives (go figure).

I stand corrected on this statement. I've just gotten home from work and errands and I'm seeing a large amount of disagreement with this particular bailout, even from the liberals.

It was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction from the other previous bailouts garnering so much support. Maybe there's still hope for this country afterall.

Forum List

Back