Stop the illegal settlements!

Does Israel own the land? Or do they govern it?

Does the United States own your land?

Much of the land in question is owned by individual Palestinians.

So while Israel may lay claim to govern that land, they do not own it. And any action to remove a Palestinian from land that they own in order to settle that land with Israelis, is illegal.

Your first inacuracy is calling the Arabs who live there Palestinians. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are Arabs. There is absolutely no difference between them, the Jordanians, the Syrians and the Saudi Arabians. Lebanese people are different than Arabs as are Egyptians. Most of the people who live in Gaza are Egyptian and Arab combinations. But again, Palestine was just another name for Israel. So since they are on land that is owned by Israel, they are Egyptian-Arab-Israelis - NOT Palestinians. That's #1.

Okay. Palestinians, Arabs, Syrians, Jordanians, Douchebags...it doesn't matter.

How about LANDOWNERS?

Is it legal for a country to take land from a landowner to give to one of it's own citizens, just because they occupy the territory?

No, which is why Israel is re-building its settlements that were destroyed under Jordanian occupation of the West Bank.

Your first inacuracy is calling the Arabs who live there Palestinians. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are Arabs. There is absolutely no difference between them, the Jordanians, the Syrians and the Saudi Arabians. Lebanese people are different than Arabs as are Egyptians. Most of the people who live in Gaza are Egyptian and Arab combinations. But again, Palestine was just another name for Israel. So since they are on land that is owned by Israel, they are Egyptian-Arab-Israelis - NOT Palestinians. That's #1.

Okay. Palestinians, Arabs, Syrians, Jordanians, Douchebags...it doesn't matter.

How about LANDOWNERS?

Is it legal for a country to take land from a landowner to give to one of it's own citizens, just because they occupy the territory?

No, which is why Israel is re-building its settlements that were destroyed under Jordanian occupation of the West Bank.

Of course not, you anti-goyim motherfucker. So, Dave.. when are you packing and buying your one way plane ticket? Time to get the fuck out of this white nation since we see how much you really give a damn about ethnic equality (that doesn't benefit you)

Shogun, do you accept the borders and territories designed by the League of Nations? Do you accept the Statehood of Transjordan?

THAT is an insult! How dare you compare these people to cockroaches or dogs. What have the cockroaches or dogs ever done to deserve to be compared to them?? The dog can at least be trained not to enter someone else's home and claim it for themselves. And the cockroach has at least evolved over time.

You're one sick fuck.

THAT is an insult! How dare you compare these people to cockroaches or dogs. What have the cockroaches or dogs ever done to deserve to be compared to them?? The dog can at least be trained not to enter someone else's home and claim it for themselves. And the cockroach has at least evolved over time.

You're one sick fuck.

Funny how you call me sick when I'm not the one blowing people up on busses or cafes or in dining halls. Learn some fucking perspective on this war.

Shogun, do you accept the borders and territories designed by the League of Nations? Do you accept the Statehood of Transjordan?

The exact same international organization that created isreal ALSO specifically mentions the creation of palestine in land you want to canaanize. These are the fact, jew. Deflecting at some muslim nation won't minimize your south african chokehold on racism in the area. I accept the statehood of israel.. but not the perogative of isreal to act toward palis like your jewish ass was treated in germany.

sorry to burst your blintze like that.

The exact same international organization that created isreal ALSO specifically mentions the creation of palestine in land you want to canaanize. These are the fact, jew. Deflecting at some muslim nation won't minimize your south african chokehold on racism in the area. I accept the statehood of israel.. but not the perogative of isreal to act toward palis like your jewish ass was treated in germany.

Number 1 - The League of Nations is NOT the United Nations.
Number 2 - A Palestinian was a Jew up until 1967 when the PLO formed and made them Arabs.
Number 3 - you did not answer my question

Number 1 - The League of Nations is NOT the United Nations.
Number 2 - A Palestinian was a Jew up until 1967 when the PLO formed and made them Arabs.
Number 3 - you did not answer my question

1. the LON doesnt usurp the UN
2. A pali never stopped being the same human from that same land just because your jewish ass wants to hide behind nomenclature.. you know, like the Ironic cockroach statement.
3. I did answer your question: I observe the nation of jordan just as I do the nation of israel JUST as I do the refugee palis that are paying the same price your ironic jewish ass was busy paying in 1945.

For the time being, the State of Israel is being tolerated. This will not last forever I can assure you. If the State of Israel will not control it's brats, someone else will.

For the time being, the State of Israel is being tolerated. This will not last forever I can assure you. If the State of Israel will not control it's brats, someone else will.

Tolerated? Do me a favor, let a complete stranger into your home who takes all your food, uses all your electricity, doesn't pay for a thing and keeps taking up more and more space in your home. Then tell me when you want to kick the guy out that YOU'RE being tolerated, asshole.

If a foreign country had told the European countries to stop the illegal settlements during the 1500s, 1600s and 1700s of Native American Indian land, they would've been laughed at. Not once has America issued an apology to the Native Americans for wiping out 90% of their land through genocide and war. This country was founded through illegal settlements called COLONIES. And now America wants to tell Israel to stop doing the very same thing that the Europeans did a few hundred years ago?

I guess it's okay for the Christians to do it, but not the Jews, eh?

Fact: Israel won the Golan Heights from Syria, Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan during the 1967 war. While we're in negotiations with Syria to give back part of the Golan Heights, neither Egypt nor Syria are interested in the respected lands they used to control. Therefore, the land belongs to Israel and is Israel's to do whatever the fuck it wants to do with it.

Look at the borders of Poland before the Soviet Union took it:

world-war-2.jpg

Look at Poland today

map-europe.jpg

Much bigger! Where are the calls to return land to Germany that Poland stole??

Israel won the Golan Heights from Syria, Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan during the 1967

How do you define "won"?

Does that mean if I find out where you reside and I kick in your front door and shoot you that I get to keep your house?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!?????????............

Tolerated? Do me a favor, let a complete stranger into your home who takes all your food, uses all your electricity, doesn't pay for a thing and keeps taking up more and more space in your home. Then tell me when you want to kick the guy out that YOU'RE being tolerated, asshole.
BAC and I had a conversation months ago on here about property rights. I told him I could sympathize with the Israelis as we have encroaching neighbors that seem to think they have a right to our land, I have been shot at here and had a true asshole barge through my front door kicking it open and pointed his finger in my face telling me he owned the hay bails on my property.

BAC said then I would be in the same shoes as the Pali's. I looked into what he said. I admit he was right in a sense.

Not that it will make a difference for you but I give you this article as one example;

Settlements and settlers - SPHR: Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights. Stand With Palestine Across Canadian Campuses

I give you this google search with many other examples;

israelis beating palestinian land owners - Google Search

Call me what you will but the truth is you cannot abuse people and expect support for it in a world setting. So "brats" is the proper term.

9d7c1e506e1c03e3d26c0d2a545kahane.jpg

BAC and I had a conversation months ago on here about property rights. I told him I could sympathize with the Israelis as we have encroaching neighbors that seem to think they have a right to our land, I have been shot at here and had a true asshole barge through my front door kicking it open and pointed his finger in my face telling me he owned the hay bails on my property.

BAC said then I would be in the same shoes as the Pali's. I looked into what he said. I admit he was right in a sense.

Not that it will make a difference for you but I give you this article as one example;

Settlements and settlers - SPHR: Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights. Stand With Palestine Across Canadian Campuses

Call me what you will but the truth is you cannot abuse people and expect support for it in a world setting. So "brats" is the proper term.

There are always bad apples in every group of people. I do not support, nor would I ever encourage beating and hurting innocent people. It would be hypocritical. You have Americans and Europeans who do the same thing - don't point out just Israelis doing it.

If a foreign country had told the European countries to stop the illegal settlements during the 1500s, 1600s and 1700s of Native American Indian land, they would've been laughed at. Not once has America issued an apology to the Native Americans for wiping out 90% of their land through genocide and war. This country was founded through illegal settlements called COLONIES. And now America wants to tell Israel to stop doing the very same thing that the Europeans did a few hundred years ago?

Fact: Israel won the Golan Heights from Syria, Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan during the 1967 war. While we're in negotiations with Syria to give back part of the Golan Heights, neither Egypt nor Syria are interested in the respected lands they used to control. Therefore, the land belongs to Israel and is Israel's to do whatever the fuck it wants to do with it.

world-war-2.jpg

Look at Poland today

map-europe.jpg

Israel won the Golan Heights from Syria, Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan during the 1967

How do you define "won"?

Does that mean if I find out where you reside and I kick in your front door and shoot you that I get to keep your house?

Crossing the line, asshole. I meant what I said to you in that rep the other day and I hope you take pictures.

There are always bad apples in every group of people. I do not support, nor would I ever encourage beating and hurting innocent people. It would be hypocritical. You have Americans and Europeans who do the same thing - don't point out just Israelis doing it.
No doubt bad "apples in every group". Americans go to jail for beating innocents even the soldiers and policemen who partake in such activity.

If the State of Israel has a true desire for peace they need to seek justice and equality with all the people who they have control over, even those who are not Jewish. If the State of Israel is unwilling to do this then the consequences of whatever happens is on their own heads.

Tolerated? Do me a favor, let a complete stranger into your home who takes all your food,
malnutrition,+TB,+pneumonia.jpg

In Palestinian Children, Signs of Increasing Malnutrition - The New York Times

uses all your electricity,
Gaza power plant hit by Israeli airstrike is insured by US agency - The Boston Globe
gaza-power-cut.jpg

doesn't pay for a thing
dead-children.jpg

http://www.pchrgaza.org/files/PressR/English/2008/36-2009.html

and keeps taking up more and more space in your home.
landtheives.jpg

Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Netanyahu: Settlements to expand

Then tell me when you want to kick the guy out that YOU'RE being tolerated, asshole.
You're being tolerated, asshole.

How do you define "won"?

Crossing the line, asshole. I meant what I said to you in that rep the other day and I hope you take pictures.

Haha, look at this pathetic fuck, talking about "crossing the line". You've crossed all the lines already, Davey.

But it's nevertheless sensible that you get upset that your flawed and idiotic logic gets exposed so blatantly, because that is the heart of what you're saying: If I go into your house, beat the fuck out of you, and kick you out, then I have a right to the house, to your wife, to you fridge, and to everything else I like, because I beat you. *shrugs* That is the system that you yourself are advocating for at the international level, why not the national and individual? Ah, because then you're not the winner; then there are bigger guys that can fuck you with ease. It only makes sense for you at the international level because you get to beat everyone else up, but turn it around for one second and that becomes unacceptable. I think the word we're looking for here is "hypocrite": it's ok when we do it to others, but not when others do it to me.

It's even interesting that you bring up the genocide of the Americas as your example: why not the genocide of the Jews? Why bring up the soviet conquest of eastern europe but not the Nazi conquest of all of Europe? Ah, because then it all falls apart because YOU were the fucking victim. What an asshole. Let me ask you one question:

If it's ok for Israel to do it, then would it not be certainly in line with your point of view that Hitler was perfectly legitimized in annexing Austria, dismantling Czechoslovakia, and brutalizing Poland and France? He was the winner, and he could do with that victory whatever he wanted in the territories that Germany conquered, right? After all Israel was the victor in '67, and they can do whatever they want with the land they conquered, right? So tell me, if Israel is legitimated in doing it, why not Germany?

And while you're at it, I'd like to know if you found the answer to your question in my previous post of any help in figuring out when it became illegal to brutally conquer and annex places outside of your national boundaries.

world-war-2.jpg

Look at Poland today

map-europe.jpg

How do you define "won"?

Crossing what line asshole? Isn't that exactly what the jews did? They murdered civilians and stole thier property. Or are you suggesting that all that land was housing soldiers?

PS.. If anyone is crossing a line it is you bringing up your slur on a member of my family. Do you want to ask Gunny how that plays? I'll give ya a couple of hours to think it over then I'll bring it to his attention if you have not edited that crap out.

Forum List

Back