Stop the illegal settlements!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
If a foreign country had told the European countries to stop the illegal settlements during the 1500s, 1600s and 1700s of Native American Indian land, they would've been laughed at. Not once has America issued an apology to the Native Americans for wiping out 90% of their land through genocide and war. This country was founded through illegal settlements called COLONIES. And now America wants to tell Israel to stop doing the very same thing that the Europeans did a few hundred years ago?

I guess it's okay for the Christians to do it, but not the Jews, eh?

Fact: Israel won the Golan Heights from Syria, Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan during the 1967 war. While we're in negotiations with Syria to give back part of the Golan Heights, neither Egypt nor Syria are interested in the respected lands they used to control. Therefore, the land belongs to Israel and is Israel's to do whatever the fuck it wants to do with it.

Look at the borders of Poland before the Soviet Union took it:

world-war-2.jpg

Look at Poland today

map-europe.jpg

Much bigger! Where are the calls to return land to Germany that Poland stole??

Last edited:
If a foreign country had told the European countries to stop the illegal settlements during the 1500s, 1600s and 1700s of Native American Indian land, they would've been laughed at. Not once has America issued an apology to the Native Americans for wiping out 90% of their land through genocide and war. This country was founded through illegal settlements called COLONIES. And now America wants to tell Israel to stop doing the very same thing that the Europeans did a few hundred years ago?

So you OPENLY are calling for the same treatment of Arabs as the Native Indians in the US during our colonization of the Country? And you wonder why we ALL think you are loony tunes?

So you OPENLY are calling for the same treatment of Arabs as the Native Indians in the US during our colonization of the Country? And you wonder why we ALL think you are loony tunes?

What? What the fuck are you talking about? I was citing an example of how America was founded and what it did to its native culture. I haven't said a word about how to treat the Arabs.

If Israel must stop its settlements and return them to the Arabs, then America must stop its settlements and return them to the Native American Indians.

What? What the fuck are you talking about? I was citing an example of how America was founded and what it did to its native culture. I haven't said a word about how to treat the Arabs.

If Israel must stop its settlements and return them to the Arabs, then America must stop its settlements and return them to the Native American Indians.

so where are you moving to?

This country was founded through illegal settlements called COLONIES.

And Israel is growing through illegal colonies called SETTLEMENTS.

They're not illegal if Israel owns the land - which it does! Again, Israel won the land during the 1967 war. Since when is owning land that you win from a war illegal??

Does Israel own the land? Or do they govern it?

Does the United States own your land?

Much of the land in question is owned by individual Palestinians.

So while Israel may lay claim to govern that land, they do not own it. And any action to remove a Palestinian from land that they own in order to settle that land with Israelis, is illegal.

And Israel is growing through illegal colonies called SETTLEMENTS.

They're not illegal if Israel owns the land - which it does! Again, Israel won the land during the 1967 war. Since when is owning land that you win from a war illegal??

So while Israel may lay claim to govern that land, they do not own it. And any action to remove a Palestinian from land that they own in order to settle that land with Israelis, is illegal.

Your first inacuracy is calling the Arabs who live there Palestinians. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are Arabs. There is absolutely no difference between them, the Jordanians, the Syrians and the Saudi Arabians. Lebanese people are different than Arabs as are Egyptians. Most of the people who live in Gaza are Egyptian and Arab combinations. But again, Palestine was just another name for Israel. So since they are on land that is owned by Israel, they are Egyptian-Arab-Israelis - NOT Palestinians. That's #1.

#2 - illegal according to whom? First, many of the Israeli settlers are living on land that is not populated by the Arabs but within land that is disputed. Second, the Jews that lived there during the Jewish Palestine mandate of the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s lived there legally - it was THEIR land.

mandate-map-1.jpg

So all the Jews are doing is taking back the land that was illegally stolen from them by illegal immigrants into the area during the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s.

Seriously, David, go back to the fucking 1500s where you belong, you retrograde troglodyte. One could only hope that your politicians were as blatant as you are.

Uhhh, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, DAVID?!?!? DO YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT BECAME ILLEGAL!?!??!

IT BECAME ILLEGAL AFTER A SICK SHITHEAD ANNEXED HALF OF EUROPE TO TRY TO WIPE YOUR ENTIRE RACE OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THAT'S WHEN IT BECAME FUCKING ILLEGAL YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT.

Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War

Charter of The United Nations

This argument can, and will, go on and on.

The land will stay or go to those who can hold it.

Don’t blame me, blame Darwin.

Fact: Israel won the Golan Heights from Syria, Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan during the 1967 war. While we're in negotiations with Syria to give back part of the Golan Heights, neither Egypt nor Syria are interested in the respected lands they used to control. Therefore, the land belongs to Israel and is Israel's to do whatever the fuck it wants to do with it.

Look at the borders of Poland before the Soviet Union took it:

world-war-2.jpg

Look at Poland today

map-europe.jpg

Much bigger! Where are the calls to return land to Germany that Poland stole??

In your badly flawed 'analysis' you're missing an important historical development - the creation of United Nations, International Law, etc. Every country that joined the UN has willingly given up a part of its sovereignty to UN and international laws (theoretically). According to the international law, a country cannot just keep somebody else's territory. Therefore, what Israel did, is illegal. You can't apply the same to 1500s or 1600s or whenever... it just simply doesn't work that way - no matter how hard you wish it to do so.

UN gave Israel existence, Israeli leaders should have enough humility and respect to follow international law if nothing else...

How dare you. You should be happy you even got a chance to build your little country and not agitate for more. Honestly, in my mind it's as if somebody handed me a cake and I started screaming on the top of my lungs how dare they not put some goddamn chocolate sprinkles on it. But I know - your Israeli leaders have repeated over and over that they consider Palestinians to be just cockroaches, dogs, etc. What else can be then expected of you if you choose to blatantly and shamelessly ignore it.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you that Isreal is the last EUROPEAN colony to be formed during the WEST's period of colonialization.

Sadly for the Israelis, the Arabs aren't going to lose 90% of the population to infectious diseases like the Amerindians did.

Add to that fact the Arabs have access to the same arms as the settlers, and they have allies in the world unlike the AmeriIndians, and the fate of Israel is still questionable.

From a strictly historical perspective there is no right or wrong to history.

History's job is merely to document the facts to the best of its ability.

Israel is a former European colony, much as the USA is.

Last edited:
Native American Apology Resolution Re-introduced
Wednesday May 20, 2009

In 1993, the U.S. government apologized to native Hawaiians for overthrowing the Kingdom of Hawaii, but a similar apology to American Indians, though proposed, has never come to pass. Now Sen. Sam Brownback (R-Kansas), has re-introduced the Native American Apology Resolution, offering an “official apology to Native peoples for the poor choices the federal government made in the past.”

“I firmly believe that in order to move forward and have a true reconciliation, the federal government needs to formally apologize,” said Sen. Brownback in a press release.

In part, Brownback’s resolution reads: “The United States, acting through Congress -- apologizes on behalf of the people of the United States to all Native Peoples for the many instances of violence, maltreatment, and neglect inflicted on Native Peoples by citizens of the United States; and expresses its regret for the ramifications of former wrongs and its commitment to build on the positive relationships of the past and present to move toward a brighter future where all the people of this land live reconciled as brothers and sisters, and harmoniously steward and protect this land together.”

The resolution, which failed to pass in the previous Congress, does not authorize the settlement of any outstanding claims made against the United States and as Brownback points out, “does not resolve many challenges still facing Native peoples.”

The Hawaiian Apology: The Hawaii Apology Resolution of 1993 (Public Law 103-150), “acknowledges that the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii occurred with the active participation of agents and citizens of the United States and further acknowledges that the Native Hawaiian people never directly relinquished to the United States their claims to their inherent sovereignty as a people over their national lands, either through the Kingdom of Hawaii or through a plebiscite or referendum.”

In your badly flawed 'analysis' you're missing an important historical development - the creation of United Nations, International Law, etc. Every country that joined the UN has willingly given up a part of its sovereignty to UN and international laws (theoretically). According to the international law, a country cannot just keep somebody else's territory. Therefore, what Israel did, is illegal. You can't apply the same to 1500s or 1600s or whenever... it just simply doesn't work that way - no matter how hard you wish it to do so.

Complete and utter bullshit. Israel never did and never would give up its sovereignty to a foreign or international entity. The entire purpose of the declaration of independence was for a free, unified Israel with Jerusalem as its capitol.

And even if it did, why don't Jordan and Egypt want their land back? Why have 15 Arab countries, most of them have initiated war on Israel, been welcome on the security council while Israel has never held a seat? Tell me why the PLO originally claimed Palestine was Jordan and tried to claim Jordan as their own and all of a sudden changed their mind after 25,000 of them were killed by King Hussein that Israel was their Palestine?

Tell me why the UN refuses to get involved with Russia and South Ossetia, why the UN chooses not to get involved in the Cyprus dispute.

Tell me why the UN doesn't get involved with Kosovo and Serbia.

The UN's resolutions during the past 60 something years have been, disgustingly, anti-Israel. Anything the Arabs want, the Arabs get. Anything the Jews want - well screw the Jews!

UN gave Israel existence

Incorrect. The League of Nations gave Israel existence after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. They put the UK in charge of the Mandate and drew borders that were internationally recognizable. When the British Mandate was set to expire, Jewish-Palestine was set to become Israel based upon handing self rule of the land to the Jews. Thus Israel declared independence - but did not receive the same borders as it had during the British Mandate. All we seek is a return of our land. The land has not been Arab land since 1099. The UN is a joke. While Egypt, Syria and Jordan were trying to destroy Israel, the UN was calling on Israel for restraint in 1967.

Israeli leaders should have enough humility and respect to follow international law if nothing else...

Please - as I said above, the UN is a joke.

How dare you. You should be happy you even got a chance to build your little country and not agitate for more.

Why should I be happy getting half of the amount of land that was promised to me when the occupants of the other half of the land continue to do nothing except destroy it? Why aren't you telling the Arabs they should be happy with their 22 fucking countries and shouldn't agitate for more?

My little country was around long before many other little countries even existed. My little country is responsible for nearly half of the world's religions. My little country? How dare YOU. How disgusting. All of Israel is for the Jews to govern and to decide who lives there and who does not. That includes Gaza, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. If it were not for annexation of land, Naser, you wouldn't live where you live today.

Honestly, in my mind it's as if somebody handed me a cake and I started screaming on the top of my lungs how dare they not put some goddamn chocolate sprinkles on it.

What an interesting theory. To the Jews it's like telling them to eat when you hand them a raw chicken. Israel and the Jewish people suffer without Jerusalem just as someone would suffer if they ate a raw chicken. The proper analogy for this is why would a people who have over 14 million square kilometers of land, try to take from us land with just over 5600 kilometers. Sounds pretty greedy. The Arabs have enough land. The have almost all of the Middle East and all of Northern Africa. They don't need the West Bank, they don't need Gaza, they don't need the Golan Heights.

But I know - your Israeli leaders have repeated over and over that they consider Palestinians to be just cockroaches, dogs, etc.

THAT is an insult! How dare you compare these people to cockroaches or dogs. What have the cockroaches or dogs ever done to deserve to be compared to them?? The dog can at least be trained not to enter someone else's home and claim it for themselves. And the cockroach has at least evolved over time.

Wednesday May 20, 2009

In 1993, the U.S. government apologized to native Hawaiians for overthrowing the Kingdom of Hawaii, but a similar apology to American Indians, though proposed, has never come to pass. Now Sen. Sam Brownback (R-Kansas), has re-introduced the Native American Apology Resolution, offering an “official apology to Native peoples for the poor choices the federal government made in the past.”

“I firmly believe that in order to move forward and have a true reconciliation, the federal government needs to formally apologize,” said Sen. Brownback in a press release.

In part, Brownback’s resolution reads: “The United States, acting through Congress -- apologizes on behalf of the people of the United States to all Native Peoples for the many instances of violence, maltreatment, and neglect inflicted on Native Peoples by citizens of the United States; and expresses its regret for the ramifications of former wrongs and its commitment to build on the positive relationships of the past and present to move toward a brighter future where all the people of this land live reconciled as brothers and sisters, and harmoniously steward and protect this land together.”

The resolution, which failed to pass in the previous Congress, does not authorize the settlement of any outstanding claims made against the United States and as Brownback points out, “does not resolve many challenges still facing Native peoples.”

The Hawaiian Apology: The Hawaii Apology Resolution of 1993 (Public Law 103-150), “acknowledges that the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii occurred with the active participation of agents and citizens of the United States and further acknowledges that the Native Hawaiian people never directly relinquished to the United States their claims to their inherent sovereignty as a people over their national lands, either through the Kingdom of Hawaii or through a plebiscite or referendum.”

Wow. Maybe I should've said Israel will stop its settlements when I win a million dollars.

Wednesday May 20, 2009

Wow. Maybe I should've said Israel will stop its settlements when I win a million dollars.

No, perhaps you SHOULD say that you look forward to moving your fat ass out of a nation that treats you with more ethnic tolerance than your ironic fat ass will require of your little bastion of racism..

THAT is an insult! How dare you compare these people to cockroaches or dogs. What have the cockroaches or dogs ever done to deserve to be compared to them?? The dog can at least be trained not to enter someone else's home and claim it for themselves. And the cockroach has at least evolved over time.

Thats hilarious, jew.. Given that your own ethnic was once seen as nothing more than European cockroaches scampering behind the walls of European culture.. Oh how the mighty hath fallen, eh jew?

Your first inacuracy is calling the Arabs who live there Palestinians. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are Arabs. There is absolutely no difference between them, the Jordanians, the Syrians and the Saudi Arabians. Lebanese people are different than Arabs as are Egyptians. Most of the people who live in Gaza are Egyptian and Arab combinations. But again, Palestine was just another name for Israel. So since they are on land that is owned by Israel, they are Egyptian-Arab-Israelis - NOT Palestinians. That's #1.

Okay. Palestinians, Arabs, Syrians, Jordanians, Douchebags...it doesn't matter.

How about LANDOWNERS?

Is it legal for a country to take land from a landowner to give to one of it's own citizens, just because they occupy the territory?

Forum List

Back