Stop The Crap - We Are All Americans

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
This to me is embarassing. That this type of "hate" based on misinformation is out there in our Nation. We are all Americans and it is 2008 not 1808.

This is really great PR for our country.

Al-Jazeera found it in St. Clairsville, Ohio, a white, working-class community that was the site of an Oct. 12 Palin rally.

Armed with a video camera and a hand-held mike, interviewer Casey Kauffman -- who by appearance could pass as a Buckeye State native -- recorded the following observations about Obama:

From an older white woman: "I'm afraid if he wins, the black [sic] will take over. He's not a Christian. This is a Christian nation! What is our country gonna end up like?"

An older white man: "He's related to a known terrorist, for one."

An older white man: "He is friends with a terrorist of this country!"

An older white man: "He must support terrorists! You know, uh, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. And that to me is Obama."

A young white woman: "Just the whole, Muslim thing, and everything, and everybody's still kinda -- a lot of people have forgotten about 9/11, but . . . I dunno, it's just kinda . . . a little unnerving."

A white woman: "Obama and his wife, I'm concerned that they could be anti-white. That he might hide that."

An older white woman: "I don't like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash . . . because we're not!"

Colbert I. King - A Rage No One Should Be Stoking - washingtonpost.com

Sadly, there is a lot of this going on.

Human kind does have a bell curve of intelligence.

Really, there's not much any of us can do about that. Stupid people are often hateful and fearful.

I can't blame the Republicans for this fact.

I actually think McCain's official campaign has done a stellar job of not making race an issue.

I can no more hold his campaign responsibile for the racists who cannot vote for a Black man, than I can hold the Obama campaign responsible for the excesses of some of his insane supporters.

I guess King didn't get the memo from the Secret Service that the claims of someone shouting "Kill Him" is unfounded, didn't happen, zip/nada.
Now who's stoking those fires?

Blacks believe that AIDS is a government conspiracy, that their right to vote will be taken away, and that they put sterilizing chemicals in Church's Fried Chicken.

Blacks believe that AIDS is a government conspiracy, that their right to vote will be taken away, and that they put sterilizing chemicals in Church's Fried Chicken.

"Blacks"???

Who in the fuck told you what "Blacks" believe?

Blacks believe the US government tested deadly viruses on black people and exposed their loved ones to it .. which in fact is absolutely true.

Blacks believe that many who have direct ties to the US government wish to create a biological weapon of mass-murder that will target individuals by genotype .. which is in fact absolutely true. .. Howver, they'd best be careful with that one given that ALL humans on earth are of African descent.

Thus, many blacks have no trust in what the government may or may not do .. especially given the almost 400 years history of ungodly sub-human torture and oppression sanctioned by the US government.

Blacks also believe that many sub-human types will intentionally lie and misrepresent what "Blacks" think and believe out of their own sub-human ignorance.

"Blacks"???

Who in the fuck told you what "Blacks" believe?

Blacks believe the US government tested deadly viruses on black people and exposed their loved ones to it .. which in fact is absolutely true.

Blacks believe that many who have direct ties to the US government wish to create a biological weapon of mass-murder that will target individuals by genotype .. which is in fact absolutely true. .. Howver, they'd best be careful with that one given that ALL humans on earth are of African descent.

Thus, many blacks have no trust in what the government may or may not do .. especially given the almost 400 years history of ungodly sub-human torture and oppression sanctioned by the US government.

Blacks also believe that many sub-human types will intentionally lie and misrepresent what "Blacks" think and believe out of their own sub-human ignorance.

So you DO know William Joyce!

Proof.

Proof of both claims.

No one trusts what the government may or may not do.

The reason I didn't provide "proof" in my post was because I assumed that everyone on the planet knew of the Tuskegee Experiments. How in the hell did you miss it? It's called "American history"

Remembering Tuskegee
Syphilis Study Still Provokes Disbelief, Sadness

July 25, 2002 --Thirty years ago today, the Washington Evening Star newspaper ran this headline on its front page: "Syphilis Patients Died Untreated." With those words, one of America's most notorious medical studies, the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, became public.

"For 40 years, the U.S. Public Health Service has conducted a study in which human guinea pigs, not given proper treatment, have died of syphilis and its side effects," Associated Press reporter Jean Heller wrote on July 25, 1972. "The study was conducted to determine from autopsies what the disease does to the human body."
NPR : Remembering the Tuskegee Experiment

Proof of both claims.

You gotta be kidding .. you mean you didn't know this either???

"...advanced forms of biological warfare that can target specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

Who said that .. Hitler?

Nope .. from the Project for a New American Century; Rebuilding America's Defenses
http://newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

And I did say this was from people who have direct ties to the US government ... and some who ARE the government ..

Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Paul Wolfowitz
Eliott Abrams
Richard Perle
William Bennett
William Kristol
Eliot Cohen
Jeb Bush
Scooter Libby
Jeane Kirkpatrick
Charles Krauthammer
Kenneth Adelman
Stephen Rosen
Leon Wieseltier
Donald Kagan
Robert Kagan
Richard L. Armitage
Gary Bauer
James Woolsey
Steve Forbes
Dan Quayle
Jeffrey Bergner
John Bolton
Paula Dobriansky
Francis Fukuyama
Ell;en Bork
Zalmay Khalilzad
Peter W. Rodman
William Schneider, Jr
Vin Weber
R. James Woolsey
Robert B. Zoellick
Rudy Boschwitz

... and many more .. all white .. mostly male .. mostly jewish

No one trusts what the government may or may not do.

That's not exactly true because most Americans are swallowers and will swallow any bullshit you stick in their mouths .. especially if you season it with FEAR.

But if it is a you say .. then no one should be surprised that people who have been tortured and terrorized for 400 years would also not trust the government.

W.J. What a Jerkoff

Gunny, you're not even close. We disagree on many political points. That isn't even close to what I posted. But lately, you just seem damn testy.

calling all us conservatives names

Wrong. Check out the past posts. Normally, it's retired or Ali that I call names. Only way I can relate to them.

But again to try and compare that to these remarks is total bullshit, and you unlike Ali or retired know that.

Forum List

Back