Stop staring at our tits!

Walk down any street and you can now witness men being subjected to wolf-whistles and lewd comments from passing women with bulging eyes making it crystal clear what is going through their minds.

I've had this same problem all of my life it seems. I just ignore it and keep walking!:eusa_whistle:

You're a prince among men, to be sure, BBD. :D

Walk down any street and you can now witness men being subjected to wolf-whistles and lewd comments from passing women with bulging eyes making it crystal clear what is going through their minds.

I've had this same problem all of my life it seems. I just ignore it and keep walking!:eusa_whistle:

Hairy crack or moobs?

Is Mrs. BBD around?

She's in her chair taking a nap. She wouldn't care if I was slimy and green if it got rid of the hairy crack and MBOOBS. She'd think it was a fair trade off...:lol:

Arnold used to have some nice ones. Bet his are still pretty good for a guy his age.

pecs.jpg

http://anythinghollywood.com/?attachment_id=14620http://anythinghollywood.com/?attachment_id=14620

Last edited:
Well, ladies. The tide has turned! Women are now shamelessly ogling the man-breasts of the over forty male. Walk down any street and you can now witness men being subjected to wolf-whistles and lewd comments from passing women with bulging eyes making it crystal clear what is going through their minds.

Men with tits ... :eusa_drool:

Well, ladies. The tide has turned! Women are now shamelessly ogling the man-breasts of the over forty male. Walk down any street and you can now witness men being subjected to wolf-whistles and lewd comments from passing women with bulging eyes making it crystal clear what is going through their minds.

Men with tits ... :eusa_drool:

Enjoy...

moobs.jpg

Women are such animals.

All they think about is sex.

Of course, to cover up (even to themselves) what slaves they are, they call their obsession as "relationships" but they're not fooling Mr. Editec.

They just want you for your precious body fluids, boys.

And, if you're foolish enough to let them have it before they buy you that Corvette, you'll be driving that Pinto for the rest of your life, too.

What the fuck is going on? First the over forties get women ogling their tits, now they tell us we can't pack the groceries properly!

After years of public denial, a male supermarket shopper has finally broken down and asked for help with his packing.

Before customer services could be drafted in, CCTV footage shows Kevin Bishop committing several rudimentary packing errors, including placing unchecked eggs in his bag before crushing them beneath a Green Giant multipack. He is said to be recovering well at home, but has faced criticism from male pressure groups.

‘He’s let us all down,’ said a spokesman for Men Avoid Common Help, Okay (MACHO). ‘Everyone knows that real men can’t pack, but we keep it inside. Our plums may be pulp, but at least we have our pride.’

But Mr Bishop is now a broken man. ‘I can’t ever go back there,’ he sobbed as he reached for a misshapen tissue box. ‘But if I want to use the local Asda, I’m going to have to ask my wife for directions.’

Jeez! This bloke is a complete arsehole. Everyone knows you don't pack eggs like that. You put them on top of the Green Giant multipack, but under the beer can sixpack. That way they're well protected. Fucking moron!

Forum List

Back