Stop staring at our tits!

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Well, ladies. The tide has turned! Women are now shamelessly ogling the man-breasts of the over forty male. Walk down any street and you can now witness men being subjected to wolf-whistles and lewd comments from passing women with bulging eyes making it crystal clear what is going through their minds.

‘It’s as if they think I’m a sex object put on earth solely for their gratification,’ spat 48-year-old Jim Watson today, founder of the action group Mitts Off Our Bodies (MOOBs). ‘I know women like a man with curves, a receding hairline and a progressively more illiberal world view, but please, show a little respect for yourselves! I’m not just a lump of meat, you know. There’s so much more to me than meets the eye. I’m a human being with feelings and needs and a waning libido.’

Jim is just one of many men complaining that his morning walk to the pub for opening time is being ruined by women office workers taking carefully co-ordinated ‘Diet Coke breaks’ and lining the pavements to feast on some eye candy. Crowds of women have also been spotted loitering at bus stops to get an eyeful of men’s jiggling assets as they run for the bus, while some will cynically drop their handkerchief so that when a man bends to pick it up they can peer down his top or sneak a peak at some hairy arse-cleavage.

Shit! I'm missing out on all this female attention. I wonder how much some implants would cost. :confused:

Does this mean soon men will be getting breast augmentation? LOL

Well, ladies. The tide has turned! Women are now shamelessly ogling the man-breasts of the over forty male. Walk down any street and you can now witness men being subjected to wolf-whistles and lewd comments from passing women with bulging eyes making it crystal clear what is going through their minds.

‘It’s as if they think I’m a sex object put on earth solely for their gratification,’ spat 48-year-old Jim Watson today, founder of the action group Mitts Off Our Bodies (MOOBs). ‘I know women like a man with curves, a receding hairline and a progressively more illiberal world view, but please, show a little respect for yourselves! I’m not just a lump of meat, you know. There’s so much more to me than meets the eye. I’m a human being with feelings and needs and a waning libido.’

Jim is just one of many men complaining that his morning walk to the pub for opening time is being ruined by women office workers taking carefully co-ordinated ‘Diet Coke breaks’ and lining the pavements to feast on some eye candy. Crowds of women have also been spotted loitering at bus stops to get an eyeful of men’s jiggling assets as they run for the bus, while some will cynically drop their handkerchief so that when a man bends to pick it up they can peer down his top or sneak a peak at some hairy arse-cleavage.

Shit! I'm missing out on all this female attention. I wonder how much some implants would cost. :confused:

Does this mean we can ask you guys to post 'em so we can evaluate? :eusa_eh:

I'd be too embarrassed. I'm flat chested. :eek:

I'd be too embarrassed. I'm flat chested. :eek:
Do more push-ups.

Forum List

Back