"Stop Snitching"

How do we know that street justice hasn't already been meted out for the shooter of the 2yr old?

We don't.

exactly.

In some of these neighborhoods the gangs offer better protection, and swifter justice than the police. If a grieving mother of a slain 2yr old isn't cooperating with the police, I'm going to assume she has a damn good reason. And judging her harshly for it from the safe distance of one's supremely high horse is the epitome of elitist arrogance.

Is that acceptable in white neighborhoods too? Frontier justice?

If the cops can't protect you, who can?

Protect yourself. Buy a gun. When a Trayvon attacks you, blow his Afro head off, and DON'T call the police.

Philadelphia averages about a murder a day. Black on black crime is accepted - even for 2 year olds.

Afros are animals.
Your latest neg rep is courtesy me.

From today:

Shell casings littered streets in three Philadelphia neighborhoods as eight people were shot around the city in about an hour and a half Wednesday night, including the gunning down of a man in North Philadelphia, a bloody home invasion in Eastwick, and a possible drive-by in Point Breeze.

...Small said detectives were reviewing footage from surveillance cameras located outside a mini market on the corner and a church on the block to see if it captured any of the shooting. Police were also exploring the possibility that part of the shooting may have been a drive-by, but no description of any shooters or vehicles was available.

There were no witnesses, police said.

8 shot during bloody night in Philly

PA is a conceal and carry state. Owning a gun is not necessarily the answer.

I've got 50 bucks that says the shooter did not have a carry permit.

If the cops can't protect you, who can?

Philadelphia averages about a murder a day. Black on black crime is accepted - even for 2 year olds.

It has to stop and without the public's help, it will only get worse.

I like Mayor Nutter, but he needs to do more. Call Giuliani.

Cops don't protect anyone all they do is react after a crime, especially a violent crime, has been committed.

Someone breaking this code of silence would lead to an arrest. It might not end the violence, but it would take one scumbag off the street.

We don't.

exactly.

In some of these neighborhoods the gangs offer better protection, and swifter justice than the police. If a grieving mother of a slain 2yr old isn't cooperating with the police, I'm going to assume she has a damn good reason. And judging her harshly for it from the safe distance of one's supremely high horse is the epitome of elitist arrogance.

Is that acceptable in white neighborhoods too? Frontier justice?

Define 'acceptable'.

I just found this site. Witnesses can contact the Phil. PD anonymously through a tip line on their cell phone. Great idea.

iWatch Philadelphia.

It just makes me sad that people are willing to accept the status quo. It's about racism, segregation, and a sense of worthlessness of human life. Well, some human lives. :(

Forum List

Back