Stop Smearing Successful, Law-Abiding Private Companies

I boycott businesses that have practices and/or political activities that offend me. I will never eat in a Denny's because they have a pattern of discrimination against blacks.

Racial Discrimination at Denny's,Again - Total Injury

I don't eat in Cracker Barrel because they discriminate against GLBT people and blacks.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2004-09-09-cracker-barrel_x.htm

Now I won't be eating in any Chik-Fil-A's either. (They have none here in Ohio that I know of, but I ate there when I lived in Florida. Bodecea is right...their fries suck.)

I don't see how disseminating accurate information about a company's actual business practices is a "smear", froggy.

Somebody called the food Jesus Chicken?

Somebody call the ................................

WWAAAAAAMMMBBBUUULLAAANNCCEEE!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some attack there Froggy!!!!!

Trust me...there are folks that are not even on the left that harbor REAL ill will for the Christians..

An article in the NYT's about Chica Fill Ayes and gay rights is hardly an attack. It is hardly a left or right issue... There are gay's in the GOP also.

if they dont like the way someone runs their business there's plenty of other places to go quit whinny like a baby is all i'm saying

Stop smearing average Americans. Calling unemployed "hobos and druggies".

If random insults to random people get you off Daveman, sure bud.
Do you similarly condemn the smears against a private company that's breaking no laws?

Hey..if they are advocating for suppression on indivdual liberties based on their religious beliefs..that's their right.

And if media points it out..that's their right.

See how that works?

Freedom of speech.
Indeed. For the moment, at least.

If random insults to random people get you off Daveman, sure bud.
Do you similarly condemn the smears against a private company that's breaking no laws?

No, I don't condemn them. How big of a pussy could one be to "condemn" fucking words on a piece of paper on an opinion piece?

I'll much sooner "condemn" things like.........grenades....from my house...you know, real shit like that that matters.

I'll leave condemning articles to hacks like Malkin.
Let's rearrange this post a bit for comedic effect, shall we?

I'll leave condemning articles to hacks like Malkin.

How big of a pussy could one be to "condemn" fucking words on a piece of paper on an opinion piece?​
You mean like you're doing to Malkin? :lol:

The OP does little to explain what the bitch is about chick fillet.

Other than their food sucks.
And it does not even say that.

Were they taking an active anti gay stance and then whining when they got backlash?

I really do not know but got that feel from the link in the OP.

Last edited:
Malikin's piece is a crock of shit.
I have been eating Chick Fil A sandwiches all my life. Sure, there a few gay organizations that say this and that but to suggest "the gay community" or whatever is absurd.
What you have here is a bunch of idiots that have too much time on their hands and love to shout this and that that happen to be gay.
Another yawner non issue "story" for Malkin.
Right wing Jesus freaks love to play the victim.

If all they do is sell chicken and what all, I have no problem. Once they start making political statements, or supporting political positions that I am against, you are saying I should just shut up and not voice my own opinion?

Good luck convincing me.

Forum List

Back