Stop Smearing Successful, Law-Abiding Private Companies

Dunkin Donuts is worth boycotting because the fucking coffee sucks.

Actually, I think McDonald's has th best. Not to mention you get a nice cup for a buck-and-a-half... or you can go to Starbucks and spend $3 for a cup of shit that tastes like motor oil infused with mud.

Dunkin Donuts is worth boycotting because the fucking coffee sucks.

Actually, I think McDonald's has th best. Not to mention you get a nice cup for a buck-and-a-half... or you can go to Starbucks and spend $3 for a cup of shit that tastes like motor oil infused with mud.

I make my own at home and get coffee the way I like it for a lot less.

Well, there's always that. Community Dark Roast baby!

Went back and read the Malkin piece.. here is the salient part:

"Is Ray’s blunder worth boycotting DD over? I’ll be interested to hear the company’s take. At this point, I’m going to give the management the benefit of the doubt. They have braved boycott threats and attacks over their lonely, principled stance against illegal immigration. Given their pro-rule of law, America first position, I highly doubt the executive offices are filled with moonbats who endorse Ray’s keffiyeh chic."

Not much to see here... move along.

Skipped right passed this one..eh?

Johnson notes, and many readers have e-mailed about, Dunkin Donuts’ spokeswoman Rachel Ray’s clueless sporting of a jihadi chic keffiyeh in a recent DD ad campaign. I’m hoping her hate couture choice was spurred more by ignorance than ideology.

"Is Ray’s blunder worth boycotting DD over? I’ll be interested to hear the company’s take. At this point, I’m going to give the management the benefit of the doubt. They have braved boycott threats and attacks over their lonely, principled stance against illegal immigration. Given their pro-rule of law, America first position, I highly doubt the executive offices are filled with moonbats who endorse Ray’s keffiyeh chic."

Johnson notes, and many readers have e-mailed about, Dunkin Donuts’ spokeswoman Rachel Ray’s clueless sporting of a jihadi chic keffiyeh in a recent DD ad campaign. I’m hoping her hate couture choice was spurred more by ignorance than ideology.

No, I read it. Is it dumb? Yes. But I don't see where she's calling for a Jihad against DD.

That's because those doing the smearing put ideology over reality.

Malkin's writing is 100% based and inspired by Ideaology, daily.

Yet, oddly, you don't seem to be able to factually counter her article. :confused:

Factually counter? Her article is an opinion piece over whether or not an opinion piece should have been written because it's a "leftist smear on Religion."

There's no facts to dispute, only her opinion.

Malkin's writing is 100% based and inspired by Ideaology, daily.

Yet, oddly, you don't seem to be able to factually counter her article. :confused:

Factually counter? Her article is an opinion piece over whether or not an opinion piece should have been written because it's a "leftist smear on Religion."

Well, that coincidentally makes it a lot easier for you, doesn't it?

If random insults to random people get you off Daveman, sure bud.

No, I read it. Is it dumb? Yes. But I don't see where she's calling for a Jihad against DD.

:lol:

She maps "Jihad" to Rachel Ray, specifically. Ray isn't advocating for religion. She's wearing a scarf. The same type of fashion I've seen in dozens of cities world wide worn by hundreds of people of all faiths and nationalities.

Do you similarly condemn the smears against a private company that's breaking no laws?

Do you similarly condemn the smears against a private company that's breaking no laws?

Hey..if they are advocating for suppression on indivdual liberties based on their religious beliefs..that's their right.

And if media points it out..that's their right.

See how that works?

Freedom of speech.

No, I don't condemn them. How big of a pussy could one be to "condemn" fucking words on a piece of paper on an opinion piece?

I'll much sooner "condemn" things like.........grenades....from my house...you know, real shit like that that matters.

I'll leave condemning articles to hacks like Malkin.

Somebody called the food Jesus Chicken?

Somebody call the ................................

WWAAAAAAMMMBBBUUULLAAANNCCEEE!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some attack there Froggy!!!!!

Trust me...there are folks that are not even on the left that harbor REAL ill will for the Christians..

An article in the NYT's about Chica Fill Ayes and gay rights is hardly an attack. It is hardly a left or right issue... There are gay's in the GOP also.

Forum List

Back