Stop Smearing Successful, Law-Abiding Private Companies

Good chicken, but I always wondered why they weren't open on Sunday. Now I know... case solved!

Good chicken, but I always wondered why they weren't open on Sunday. Now I know... case solved!

Do you think that busybody Kim Severson should put her lowlife nose in other peoples business.

That's because those doing the smearing put ideology over reality.

A company using it's resources to support a right wing theocratic ideology doesn't deserved to be challenged?

On what planet?

Planet Earth.

The lame stream media uses its resources to support left-wing ideology daily. Frankly.. who cares either way? Private companies can do whatever they want as long as they don't break the law.

This is just so much left-wing hate mongering directed toward Christians and those who haven't partaken in the gay marriage Cool Aid.

Submit or DIE!!!!!

That's because those doing the smearing put ideology over reality.

A company using it's resources to support a right wing theocratic ideology doesn't deserved to be challenged?

On what planet?

Planet Earth.

The lame stream media uses its resources to support left-wing ideology daily. Frankly.. who cares either way? Private companies can do whatever they want as long as they don't break the law.

This is just so much left-wing hate mongering directed toward Christians and those who haven't partaken in the gay marriage Cool Aid.

Submit or DIE!!!!!

You do.

Right wing media does.

They bitch about it daily.

Remember a couple of years back when Michelle Malkin attacked Dunkin Donuts and Rachael Ray for wearing a terrorist-y scarf in a commercial?

Nope. Rachael Ray? That's funny... I mean she's highly annoying, but harmless i'm guessing. How did Dunkin Donuts wear a scarf?

I've never been to a Chick-Fil-A, but I'll be sure to go to one now.

Went back and read the Malkin piece.. here is the salient part:

"Is Ray’s blunder worth boycotting DD over? I’ll be interested to hear the company’s take. At this point, I’m going to give the management the benefit of the doubt. They have braved boycott threats and attacks over their lonely, principled stance against illegal immigration. Given their pro-rule of law, America first position, I highly doubt the executive offices are filled with moonbats who endorse Ray’s keffiyeh chic."

Not much to see here... move along.

Forum List

Back