Stop separating families!

Read the dissent and the winning side where it states that it does not matter where mommy and daddy came from...

Please post it! As the language I printed IS the law, and NOT the dissenting or winning side!
Read it for yourself, I'm busy.

Good, then even an asshole, such as yourself MIGHT understand this...

He's a moron on this, and wrong.

He's a Constitutional lawyer, and your a welfare cheat.... I go with Levin on this one!

Go with him all you like. I have American history and law on my side. What you got, nothing...

Those with immunity, mostly. That is a very small number.
Wrong....The Citizenship Clause author Senator Jacob Howard (R-MI) during the debate on the 14th Amendment that “Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction is, by virtue of natural law and national law, a citizen of the [United States]. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers, accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

A person born in America from 2 FOREIGNER parents is a foreigner... It can't be any simpler than that!
U.S. V. Wong proved that not to be true, which is all that matters...

Wrong Wong stated "Court ruled that a child born in the United States of Chinese citizens, who had at the time a permanent domicile and residence in the United States and who were carrying on business there other than for the Chinese government, automatically became a U.S. citizen"

There was NOTHING here about the parents being ILLEGAL, as Wong's parents were indeed LEGAL ALIEN RESIDENTS, with PERMANENT DOMICILE! Anchor babies have NO SUCH PROTECTION!
Read the dissent and the winning side where it states that it does not matter where mommy and daddy came from...

Please post it! As the language I printed IS the law, and NOT the dissenting or winning side!
Your answer, now that I'm not busy :

"The child born of alien parents in the United States is held to be a citizen thereof, and to be subject to duties with regard to this country which do not attach to the father."

"To hold that the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution excludes from citizenship the children, born in the United States, of citizens or subjects of other countries would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States."

United States v. Wong Kim Ark | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

We separate criminals from their families all the time, what's the big deal. The parents can take the spawn with them or find someone who will take them and support them. Simple as that.

Sorry race warrior, you don't get to just kick out the little brown Americans...
They aren't Americans...
The Supreme Court does not agree with you. They matter, you don't.
Its their opinion not fact. So their OPINION doesn't matter.
They're just trying to reclaim their birthright that was stolen from them - the entire Southwest.
Yeah sucks when you lose a war eh?
Sorry race warrior, you don't get to just kick out the little brown Americans...
They aren't Americans...
The Supreme Court does not agree with you. They matter, you don't.
Unless of course they make a ruling on the 2nd amendment that goes against what you want then the Supreme Court is wrong, right? Or perhaps you are at peace now with the fact the Supreme Court ruled that Corporations get 1st amendment protection too?
What the court rules is constitutional is. Deal with it, I do.
Nope its just their opinion of what the constitution says.

Nope its just their opinion of what the constitution says.
Correct, the opinion of nine judges which becomes,.................................................wait for it,.................................................The Law of the Land. So, it matters greatly...

We separate criminals from their families all the time, what's the big deal. The parents can take the spawn with them or find someone who will take them and support them. Simple as that.
The big deal is you'd be deporting little brown American citizens. And, there's a decent chance the other nation doesn't want little brown American citizens, which they are not required to admit eh?

The big deal is you'd be deporting little brown American citizens. And, there's a decent chance the other nation doesn't want little brown American citizens, which they are not required to admit eh?

Deport, where did I say to deport the kids? That would be the parents decision. Also the kids have dual citizenship, so your BS doesn't hold water.

The families should be given a choice. Leave their children to be put in an orphanage here or take them.
Lets for a moment assume that the little vag drops are Americans according to the constitution.
Where in the constitution does it say that the mother is automatically a citizen.. I will wait for that.
since it doesn't, I would assume that the constitution considered the mother a citizen already, and that the clause was written to insure the children were also granted that right instead of reverting back to the country of origin.
So, in reality, the fetal tissue might be considered a citizen but the mother is not. Ship them back.

Forum List

Back