stop put on private border wall -

ry reading the article that accompanied the OP.

I know, crazy idea and all...but try it once and see how it feels
Try re-reading my post.

The point is still proved.

It will be more so proved if they apply for permits going forward and are denied.

your point is stupid as the reason for stopping the wall had nothing to do with voting or anything else.
Yes, it does. Do you think they would have approved a wall had these dudes applied for a permit?

The right has started to play the game with the same set of rules. It worked here.

It would have been a nothing story had they applied for a permit, got denied, and built nothing.

The point was proved.

Try re-reading my post.

It will be more so proved if they apply for permits going forward and are denied.

your point is stupid as the reason for stopping the wall had nothing to do with voting or anything else.
Yes, it does. Do you think they would have approved a wall had these dudes applied for a permit?

The right has started to play the game with the same set of rules. It worked here.

It would have been a nothing story had they applied for a permit, got denied, and built nothing.

The point was proved.

the only point proved is that laws do not matter to either side. you are more than happy for laws to be ignored, as are the wingnuts on the left.

Try re-reading my post.

The point was proved.

the only point proved is that laws do not matter to either side. you are more than happy for laws to be ignored, as are the wingnuts on the left.

We aren't the ones calling to Abolish ICE and allow Illegal Criminals to flow in to this country unimpeded and then be forced to take care of them by paying for their housing, education, food and medical care.

I would defy The Mayor's Order and just keep building.

Try re-reading my post.

The point was proved.

Bootney is right. There is no reason to stop the wall construction. The border wall does not adversely affect any part of Sunland Park. Its either a ploy to get a donation to the widows and orphans fund, or its as Bootney says, democrats wanting those illegal voters. The Feds need to step in and condemn that sliver of border for national security purposes.

The section of wall marks the first construction project from the group which previously faced controversy as donors questioned if the promised project would ever materialize after months passed with no updates on the progress of the wall.

"There is no update because we are remaining silent for a very good reason. You all will have the best present very soon. Remember powerful people want to stop our progress, so to not tip anyone off we are radio silent!," Kolfage wrote on his Facebook page in response to the questions from donors. "The (American Civil Liberties Union) would file a lawsuit to impede our wall success if they knew where and when. But when I guaranteed we'd build the wall I meant it, and we are working with many congressman and senators to help us mitigate these issues from the left-wing attack groups. We are in the homestretch and it's on a need to know basis."

New Mexico Mayor Orders Group Building Border Wall To Stop Construction
Now it's in The Courts where The DemNazis like to fight their battles instead of at the ballot box, which they cannot always stuff with fake ballots.

Try re-reading my post.

The point was proved.

Bootney is right. There is no reason to stop the wall construction. The border wall does not adversely affect any part of Sunland Park. Its either a ploy to get a donation to the widows and orphans fund, or its as Bootney says, democrats wanting those illegal voters. The Feds need to step in and condemn that sliver of border for national security purposes.
I don't see a need for a Building Permit? There is no tax issue, there are no Building Code issues, there are no utility issues, and the wall is well away from the current residents.

Try re-reading my post.

The point was proved.

you do not know what it does to Sunland Park or to the property value of the land next to the wall.

I am not surprised you favor the Fed Govt stepping in and stealing land for its own use.

Try re-reading my post.

The point was proved.

you do not know what it does to Sunland Park or to the property value of the land next to the wall.

I am not surprised you favor the Fed Govt stepping in and stealing land for its own use.
The wall is on the border. It has no effect on anything, look at the map of Sundland Park. Its a wasteland.

Try re-reading my post.

The point was proved.

Erecting walls to thwart savage wetbacks always increases property values....Nobody but wetbacks wants to live with wetbacks...The browner the community the shittier the community....FACT!

the depth of RW ignorance never ceases to amaze -

Well, another wall FAIL. Maybe the Trump supporters should ask the Chinese for advice about building a wall. They have experience in these matters.

Forum List

Back