stop put on private border wall -

The wall is a dumb idea anyway.

There are much better ways to keep Illegals from coming and staying here.

Trouble is, Republicans lack the balls to craft and ram-through the kind of legislation needed to get the job done.

They had their shot at it during the first two years of Trump's "reign", when they controlled both chambers of Congress, and they blew it.

At least the goddamned Democrats are transparent in their betrayal of American border integrity and sovereignty...

Republicans, on the other hand, are merely big-mouthed bullies... all talk and no action... when it comes to dealing with this crisis.

Last edited:

Yes, but this proves that dems want illegals to invade and vote.

We need some executions over this.

Or a war. Followed by executions.

I will settle for the latter.

They should have funded a arm militia to coup the democrat mayor

The section of wall marks the first construction project from the group which previously faced controversy as donors questioned if the promised project would ever materialize after months passed with no updates on the progress of the wall.

"There is no update because we are remaining silent for a very good reason. You all will have the best present very soon. Remember powerful people want to stop our progress, so to not tip anyone off we are radio silent!," Kolfage wrote on his Facebook page in response to the questions from donors. "The (American Civil Liberties Union) would file a lawsuit to impede our wall success if they knew where and when. But when I guaranteed we'd build the wall I meant it, and we are working with many congressman and senators to help us mitigate these issues from the left-wing attack groups. We are in the homestretch and it's on a need to know basis."

New Mexico Mayor Orders Group Building Border Wall To Stop Construction

Sure, America could build a deep moat instead. But it would have to be wide enough to stop Illegal from swinging across on vines like Tarzan of the Apes does in deepest darkest Africa.

A wall seems to be the most economical way of doing it to me.

Following the law proves dems want illegals to invade and vote?

you are normally better than that.

Let's wait until after the election. If Biden gets elected, he'll have plenty of opportunity to kiss our enemies rear ends and travel the world apologizing to everyone.

Right now, we're still on a path to return the country to Greatness. The people might think that's a bad idea in November 2020, and might just vote for higher unemployment and more US subserviency abroad.

Let's wait until the votes are counted before America gets back down on her knees.

Let's wait until after the election. If Biden gets elected, he'll have plenty of opportunity to kiss our enemies rear ends and travel the world apologizing to everyone.

Right now, we're still on a path to return the country to Greatness. The people might think that's a bad idea in November 2020, and might just vote for higher unemployment and more US subserviency abroad.

Let's wait until the votes are counted before America gets back down on her knees.

Damn dude. it is way too early in the morning for drunk posting.

What law?

Building permits?

There is no way in ass-rape hell they would have been approved for building a wall in a democrat controlled city.

I like the way they did it. It still proves the point that democrats want illegals to invade and vote.

ry reading the article that accompanied the OP.

I know, crazy idea and all...but try it once and see how it feels
Try re-reading my post.

The point is still proved.

It will be more so proved if they apply for permits going forward and are denied.

your point is stupid as the reason for stopping the wall had nothing to do with voting or anything else.

Forum List

Back