Stop paying for cable news and entertainment when you can stream it FREE

I have been using this for a while, and they keep adding more channels and now even has OAN along with all the others. Also A&E, History, Discovery along with all the broadcast channels.Try either link....

USTV247.com - Watch your favorite TV channels from United States or http://watchnewslive.net/watch-fox-news-live-channel-for-free/

Yes, you may thank me!!! :11_2_1043:

You just gave away my secret about how I watch tv in the garage.

There's also this one. It has those channels too...

Fox News Live Stream HD - USNewsLive.TV

pluto tv is free and has a guide. If u sign up with them they add gaming channels.

philo has no news or sports but you can record everything for a month and 3 different households (just 3 streams) can stream at one time. Only $20 a month with cartoons and also has a guide. It is a little complicated to get all the shows you want to save. It is like having cable.

Local app on firestick gives you local weather, local news, and fun things to do. Free

Last edited:
I prefer watching my fav shows without having to endure commercials.

Watch TV Shows & TV Series Online Free - 5movies.to

I also like being able to download media and watching it on MY schedule.

Hint: Using info gleaned from 5movies.to, a person adept at using Google search engine should be able to locate numerous sites similar to 5movies.to.

Peace.

I haven't had cable since dial up internet. If you have access to speedy internet you can stream almost anything. I also have an antennae up on a post to get "local" channel reception (im a bit out in the sticks lol). Watched the nascar race with a couple buds, great quality. Also green beer, chips n dip!

I have been using this for a while, and they keep adding more channels and now even has OAN along with all the others. Also A&E, History, Discovery along with all the broadcast channels.Try either link....

USTV247.com - Watch your favorite TV channels from United States or http://watchnewslive.net/watch-fox-news-live-channel-for-free/

Call it Bernie TV. ( or AOCTV )
" In my view, television is a right, not a privilege."
ap892317513142_0_wide-e27890ad7c4618a9884c8d4f1f3dfb4e638fa180.jpg

If it were just me, I would have cut the cable cord completely except for internet, but I am not the head that wears the crown in my house. Just replacing some of the cable boxes with Roku's I bought out of the closeout bin for like $40 off was about as good as I am going to get til death does us part

Are there any copyright violations here?

You'll never post that we should give China even just a hard time about intellectual theft if so,

right?

Forum List

Back