'stop-loss' quote

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
the nature of war is to have an occupation go to shit and to force your voluntary military to stay longer than their obligation requires so you can maintain your forces?

KL you know damn well that this is not the first stop-loss that has been invoked and it certainly will not be the last.

Stop-loss is symptomatic of a military which is under-manned. That should also come as no surprise to you. Our active duty military contingent has been too small since 1980.

What is a surprise to me is that you are apparently willing to put aside logic and fact in order to get in a rhetorical cheap shot.

And before you ask - no, your statement does not vex me. You weenie.
:D

Originally posted by Merlin1047
KL you know damn well that this is not the first stop-loss that has been invoked and it certainly will not be the last.

Stop-loss is symptomatic of a military which is under-manned. That should also come as no surprise to you. Our active duty military contingent has been too small since 1980.

What is a surprise to me is that you are apparently willing to put aside logic and fact in order to get in a rhetorical cheap shot.

And before you ask - no, your statement does not vex me. You weenie.
:D

I know that marriage is a union of two into one, but if you call me KL one more time I'm going to have to check and make sure I'm not the one with the boob job. ;)

Here is how to tell us apart.

me (KL) - boobies, short, red hair

him (DK) - not short and has something hangin that I dont

We both have long hair.

Simple enough.
handle it.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Here is how to tell us apart.

me (KL) - boobies, short, red hair

him (DK) - not short and has something hangin that I dont

We both have long hair.

Simple enough.
handle it.

Oh lawd! Stepped on it that time - with golf shoes. I inadvertently complimented DK and insulted KL. Both were entirely unintentional.:D

Soooorrrryyyy.

Senior moment, I guess.
:alco:

Forum List

Back