Stop Insulting God

And we still have communities of white kids whose knowledge of black people outside the NBA is slim....

But, as a nation, we're a heck of a lot more integrated than we were in 1964 :thup:

And the long term effect of social media and the internet on integration is still waiting to be seen and felt. Don't forget that, as sophisticated as we feel with our computers and smart-phones, we are living at the birth of this technology. The kids born in 2060 will look at our internet experience like we look back on a world without interstate highways and people upgrading their Model A's & T's to roadsters and big-fin Chevrolet's.

The Future remains.... that-a-way.

God made a lot of really stupid people. I sure hope that we're not made in his image because that would make god a fucking doofus as well.

God made a lot of really stupid people. I sure hope that we're not made in his image because that would make god a fucking doofus as well.
That's the most arrogant thing to say. Humans on this one rock in this one solar system think we are so special that God made us in his image?

Who's image did he model creatures on other planets after? Do we think they all look human?

And I thought God wasn't physical? Now they say he looks like we do? Does his heart get sick? Does he get dementia?

God made humans as low intelligence beings in comparing to angels and God Himself. It's man's arrogance to assume otherwise. Humans may have delivered certain attributes from God, but not His intelligence.

That's why it is said that if humans think that they have equal intelligence as God does, "the same day you eat of it, the same day you shall surely die".

God made humans as low intelligence beings in comparing to angels and God Himself. It's man's arrogance to assume otherwise. Humans may have delivered certain attributes from God, but not His intelligence.

That's why it is said that if humans think that they have equal intelligence as God does, "the same day you eat of it, the same day you shall surely die".

Watch this and realize how egocentric it is to think you are so special, just because we are the smartest thing on this one tiny planet in such a vast universe. It's also very very ignorant. Watch and see why.

We don't even think we have equal intelligence to other species on other planets. Only 1% separates us and the monkey's. What if another species is 2% smarter than monkeys? Their kids would be smarter than Einstein. They would know how to do quantum physics at the age of 2.

It is man's ignorance to assume there are angels and gods. Sorry but your thinking is fatally flawed.

It is a pity Muslim75 is not around, because I have now read the Quran three times, and on the last reading I noticed this verse.

5.18. (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"

As can be seen, both Jews and Christians of Muhammad's times thought they were sons of God. But Muhammad denied this saying "ye are but men". So who is the true blasphemer. I say it is Muhammad.

Forum List

Back