Stop hiding democrats

obama must repent.
Shit.....President Obama is.....

"If Ronald Reagan was the Teflon President, Barack Obama may be the Kevlar President -- bad news can bruise him, but none can pierce his armor to cause any severe damage to his approval ratings."

barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol2.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

We'd have more Democrats if Republicans would stop suppressing their voting rights.

What are you talking about? the last suppression of voting rights was in 2008 when the black panthers stood outside a polling place and intimidated voters. Obama's justice department, the most politicized in history, quashed the investigation into it, giving no reason.

Speaking of disappearing, how ya doin', Glenn?

What is it about democrat politicians? It seems that many of them want to hide from the American people. I've tried to email my congresswoman over and over again with no response. If you do not support her and her Ideas you can just go jump in the lake as far as she is concerned. Talk about taxation without representation.
Today I went to Allen West’s webpage and found that even though I’m not in his district I could still contact him and leave a comment. When I went to Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s webpage I could not leave a comment for her because I’m not in her district.
This led me to do some homework; I found that republican congress men and women are far more willing to hear from folks outside of their district than democrats.
Why do democrats feel the need to hide? Maybe it’s because most of them are gerrymandered Idiots. Can’t wait until 2012

What is to discuss with the people?

Their ideas fails when exposed for what they are....

Democrats have to lie to win elections
They could not win if they told you what they really wanted

obama must repent.
Shit.....President Obama is.....

"If Ronald Reagan was the Teflon President, Barack Obama may be the Kevlar President -- bad news can bruise him, but none can pierce his armor to cause any severe damage to his approval ratings."

[/QUOTE]

The Left likes to tell themselves that for comfort
But the way everything is going bad for him, he is really more like the

Velcro President
Everything bad is and will be stuck to him

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back