Stop hiding democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rambunctious, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,980
    What is it about democrat politicians? It seems that many of them want to hide from the American people. I've tried to email my congresswoman over and over again with no response. If you do not support her and her Ideas you can just go jump in the lake as far as she is concerned. Talk about taxation without representation.
    Today I went to Allen West’s webpage and found that even though I’m not in his district I could still contact him and leave a comment. When I went to Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s webpage I could not leave a comment for her because I’m not in her district.
    This led me to do some homework; I found that republican congress men and women are far more willing to hear from folks outside of their district than democrats.
    Why do democrats feel the need to hide? Maybe it’s because most of them are gerrymandered Idiots. Can’t wait until 2012

2. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    I'm not hiding any democrats.....my daughter just left to go to her boyfriend's

3. CitizenPained

CitizenPained Dissident-Jude

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +138
    We'd have more Democrats if Republicans would stop suppressing their voting rights.

4. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    How's that???
    :eusa_eh:

5. Patrick2

Patrick2 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    What are you talking about? the last suppression of voting rights was in 2008 when the black panthers stood outside a polling place and intimidated voters. Obama's justice department, the most politicized in history, quashed the investigation into it, giving no reason.

6. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,110
    sure....the new black panthers standing in front of a PRIMARILY BLACK voting district, scared the voters and kept them from voting..... is that what you are implying...they kept blacks from voting?:cuckoo:

7. CitizenPained

CitizenPained Dissident-Jude

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +138
    bitch betta have my VOTE

8. Patrick2

Patrick2 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Yaaaaaaa surrrrrrre - they were intimidating BLACK voters. :lol: Get a clue moron.

9. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,110
    you are being the moron and are clueless....the new black panthers were supposedly protecting the black people in a black district...they were not standing in front of some pearly white voting district....but the CONS, made a big deal out of the situation...a mountain out of a molehill and LIED and tried to claim what you are claiming....when this is simply not true....

Not that i agree with some of them supposedly having billy clubs....but the voting district and voting booth they were in front of, WAS a black district, and the blacks were not in the least intimidated by them....the new black panthers were supposedly protecting them.

10. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Next he will bring up Eric Holder's handling of the case while conveniently leaving out the fact that the Bush DOJ made the call not to pursue criminal charges against those guys.