Stop hating on these cops for being HUMAN BEINGS!!

I've come to the rescue of others I did not know. Wasn't asked, wasn't paid. If I was walking down the street and heard gunfire in a school and I was carrying (maybe even without) I could not stand myself not going in to see what I could do to stop it. How else could a person live with themselves? I mean, these are lone shooters and they are engaged in one thing: a bunch of screaming children running around in front of them. They are preoccupied and think everyone will run and hide. Chances are good that if you wait for your opportunity, they won't see you coming, and what could feel better than to hit that little 17 year old asshole in the back, take his rifle and beat his head in with the butt of his own gun.

"If" is pretty easy, especially on the internet.

Can't blame the deputy for feeling fear, but if it's your job it's your job.

You are dead wrong on this. When you hire on as a policeman, you understand that your duty is to serve and protect. And if that means putting your life on the line, so be it. In the military what those men did would have been dereliction of duty, and would have been a stain on them for the rest of their lives. That is as it should be for those four men.

Once again, the Supreme Court has ruled that law-enforcement has no constitutional duty to protect. You're on your own, Bubba.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone
Well now, a coward protecting cowards. Who the hell did they think was being murdered inside that school? If you cannot take a risk to save the lives of children, you are truly a fucking coward. Coward defending cowards.

Your impotent rage means nothing to me. I'm just showing you what the law is, and between you me, I'm not waiting for the police to show up. You have the same Second Amendment right to protect yourself, your family, and your property that I have, and that everyone else in this country has.

You can choose to make use of that right or just become one more murder statistic, that's entirely up to you.
Cocksuck, I have owned guns longer than you have been alive. And I would have gone in, in those circumstances, because their is no way I could have lived with myself had I not done that. Those cops are cowards.

Cowards or not, they were still not legally bound by law to do anything.
Maybe not by law but morally they did.

In the real fuckin world, the first instinct of humans is to survive.....this hero shit is for the movies and just a hand full of brave men, mainly our soldiers and firefighters. Most people just want to live...and this is apparent when you see time after time after time over the last few years, cops shooting black men first out of sheer fear, and then asking questions later. In the real world, cops are just human beings like the rest of us and their first instincts is to survive....fuck being a hero...unless its an unarmed black man with expired tags on his car, then you got a fuckin hero.

You got a deranged kid, shooting up everybody and you want cops, who haven't shot a gun since Tyrone the black guy was jay walking??????????? and you want him to go into a building and save lives? Had that been a predominate black school, they would have dropped bombs inside the school.

Bottom line, they know, white people are crazy

You're neglecting the little fact that cops are PAID to protect the public, including children being shot at by a mental case.

I've come to the rescue of others I did not know. Wasn't asked, wasn't paid. If I was walking down the street and heard gunfire in a school and I was carrying (maybe even without) I could not stand myself not going in to see what I could do to stop it. How else could a person live with themselves? I mean, these are lone shooters and they are engaged in one thing: a bunch of screaming children running around in front of them. They are preoccupied and think everyone will run and hide. Chances are good that if you wait for your opportunity, they won't see you coming, and what could feel better than to hit that little 17 year old asshole in the back, take his rifle and beat his head in with the butt of his own gun.

AND YOU JUST PROVED IT.

Seriously? The bravest mf's I know are that of blacks......who else can survive 200 plus years of stupid ignorant pathetic violent white people and then end up fuckin their daughters....Brave black men do this shit every hour on the hour, Tank
Black guys ain't even brave enough to take care of their own kids

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect you to understand, there is no bravery in the African community
Tank, I responded to you before on this subject and I will do it again.....the bravest human beings in this country are that of blacks.. One need only revisit historical data to see the shit you white bastards put us through and still we prevailed. Of course whites wouldn't understand this or our struggles since you've never had to face a hard day of adverse hardship in your lives. Just getting up in the morning and praying you don't run across some cop having a bad day, constitutes bravery.

Seriously? The bravest mf's I know are that of blacks......who else can survive 200 plus years of stupid ignorant pathetic violent white people and then end up fuckin their daughters....Brave black men do this shit every hour on the hour, Tank
Black guys ain't even brave enough to take care of their own kids
But they sho taking care of them white babies, just ask a mop!!

Tank, I responded to you before on this subject and I will do it again.....the bravest human beings in this country are that of blacks.. One need only revisit historical data to see the shit you white bastards put us through and still we prevailed. Of course whites wouldn't understand this or our struggles since you've never had to face a hard day of adverse hardship in your lives. Just getting up in the morning and praying you don't run across some cop having a bad day, constitutes bravery.
The Jews and the Japanese had it far worse then the Negros. and how are they doing today?

The further blacks live from whites, the worst their lives are, that's why every negro in the world is trying to move where the white people are.

AND YOU JUST PROVED IT.

???

AND YOU JUST PROVED IT.

What do you mean?

I wouldn't expect you to understand, there is no bravery in the African community

Wow you should report those 200 year old friends of yours to the record books...

~rolls eyes at the dramatic racial outbursts~

Forum List

Back